DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Simon G - Moderator Application

Simon G

In-game name: Simon G
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:148193745
Warns:
Timezone: GMT
Playtime?: | Simon G has played for 327:51:38.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
Capital-Community HogwartsRP Mod
GG MRP T-Mod
GG DarkRP Mod

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have a great understanding of DarkRP, having played here and on several other servers for shorter periods of time. This has given me the ability to help new and old players alike, often answering questions that they have in OOC and VOIP. I have dealt with my fair share of minges in the past few years mostly on MRP and have learned that the best way to deal with them is to make things move both swiftly and efficiently. 

As staff my job is to teach players on how to continue to play on the server while following the rules. If opportunity prevails then talking to the reported player to make sure they learn from their mistakes is how I would deal with situations. I am of course familiar with both the staff and server rules, I also have experience with the server staff plugin. 

I have encountered a lot of rule breakers that have directly disrupted my gameplay. This has given me the urge to make this application, I want to be able to directly deal with these rulebreakers and hopefully help return the server to its previous state. I find it easy to work with others and have no shame in asking my peers for help with my sits or staff tasks. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
I got banned on an Imperial RP for pushing the hyperspace button. We were messing around as ship inspectors early in the morning, we went to the bridge and i pressed a button which i assumed was the weewoo button but instead it put us into hyperspace and i was given a ban for it.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 
I applied for DRP in February of 2018 and I was accepted.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Once College starts at the end of the month I will be able to be on for 3-4 hours a night. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
While im home I spend most of my time at my PC either playing Gmod, Runescape or watching twitch. I have a gym membership and I tend to go 4 times a week usually before I have something to eat. I am a big Ice Hockey fan and on the weekends I often go to my local teams games. I will be starting a one year computing course at college at the end of the month. 

Did you read the staff rules?: Simon G

Edited by Simon G
9 minutes ago, Emerald said:

-1 All I have ever seen you do is sit in your base and farm.

I was a very low level for the longest time because I wasnt farming printers at all so over the past 3 days I decided to get my levels up, mainly so I could play on the high level PD jobs.