Dex's Staff App

Dexx

In-game name:  2GA RFR SHS Dex or 1MD 1stSgt Dex or 2YBN COL Dex ( My Goat name)
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 19
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:509539144
Warns: Only one for basecamp
Timezone: EST 
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  |
2GA RFR SHS Dex has played for 206:13:33.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes, I have TS Mic N/A
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
Honestly, you'll see a lot of constantly me coming onto the server and putting a lot of hours on to it. Yes, Already I've donating a lot of money to this server because I feel it will eventually blow up even more then it is and I want to be apart of it. How do I plan on benefiting the server well...…. I feel like staff member that's comfortable with the players is half a good staff member the other half is not getting too comfortable, and ensuring the rules are enforced. I would like to talk to everyone, newcomers, old guys that been on the server and Leaders. Even if I don't have microphone still would like to get to know everyone to see how are they doing and how can I help them I was looking at the MRP Staff information specify at the "MRP divisions". I'll Like to join the "Operators  Division " in the future. Purposes and Responsibilities for it, "stay active on forums" handle reports on forums" I feel like I can look at other people's perceptive when it comes to reports and look at the Evidence that presented to me and make a decision ( also my career is in law so this kinda prepares me for it) and I'm already active on the forums so this will be a perfect division for me to join.

Benefiting the server by me joining,  I already see the future of the server I look at it as  when I become the next rank,  there is next goal as you can tell what you read early, When I see a problem I look at all perspective and decide, which  what you want from a moderator, to be able to make a right choices for the server and makes sure which it enforces the rules and I do that. I may have no experience into staffing but I'm quick learner, can adapt to any situation and ready to call for action. Do feel free if you have any questions for me I love to answer them it can be in-game or on the forums. I'll Rap this up I hope I'll be pick to be on the staff team already, met couple of them they seem like really nice people and I'll will be glad to work with them. Thank you and wish me luck.  
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details : No bans
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  None
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2-8 hours a Day

+1 Application looks pretty decent from what I can see and seems pretty mature and chill in-game, albeit I've only had limited interactions with you.

also he only has 200 hours in the game yet he's already 100x better than half the people in the server wtf  pOg

Edited by PrisonNightmare
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

Denied

You have the potential of being a good staff member but you need to interact more with the community. People know of you due to you being a big presence in war but from what I saw, you get on to play war then afk during peacetime. This is a big reason why your staff application has almost zero feedback from the community when it has been out for 4 days. Make sure the community know you rather than know of you.

You can reapply in 2 weeks.

@Phantom

Edited by draggydx
  • Friendly 1