LT Legacy's Staff Application

Denizen

In-game name: LT Legacy
SteamID (https://steamid.io/) STEAM_0:0:180041654

Warns: 2 FailRP warns last I had checked (which were sit-bait but it was before me and another guy were cool with each other like when I first joined. 

Timezone: Eastern
Playtime?: 99 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes and No. Depending on the situation. 

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] I talked to Rohan about staffing and about my old perma in MRP back in January. He gave me a crisp slurp when I asked if I should apply and I've been here enough to know he said yes. Oh and Shadow King. And Zoro basically said "Go for it". 

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] IFN CityRP: Elite Admin | SuperiorServers: Moderator | DestinyDarkRP: D.O.P | A shit ton of TTT servers back in the day

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I believe I should be chosen over other applicants because of my extensive experience when it comes to staffing and my ability to keep order and strength in a sit room. I know how to keep a sit fair and just for every party involved and basically let everyone just enjoy their experience in the server they're in and keep playing if they are able. I know how to measure punishments and have studied Garnet's guidelines for punishment and warnings. I know how to be the best staff member I can be and have been in other communities. Regardless of my dark past with MRP. 

Staffing

Onto the more juicy of the application.

Staffing is where I have belonged my entire Summer. I've staffed for over 4 Servers over this time period and have typed out more bans, jails, warns, permas, and kicks than I can even count. Icefuse was a stressful work environment but when I was on there was never a ticket not being taken within 10 seconds of it being made. At Superior I was heavily complimented by my piers and higher ups for my hard work and "bullshit detection". Sits by me have always been fair, Just, and everyone usually walks away feeling good about it (unless there's a punishment). I'm a particularly good applicant because over my roughly 1800 hours of Gmod (on this account. My old one from 2016 was hacked.) I have been a great staff member wherever I am on duty. My past sucks. And if I were a coward for it i'd go on an alt like most of you have accused me of, build a great reputation ingame as I am currently and I bet most of you would +1 to give me a chance. It's easy to remove someone from staff, all i'm asking for is that trial spot so I can fit in where I am best inside of one of the best communities and servers i've ever known, Trial is a Trial for a reason. And if I fuck up, i'll gladly take my removal kindly and bid the staff rank adieu. 

-but I'm certain I won't mess anything up.

Elephant In The Room: Most boys commenting here are MRP and let me explain. I've had months and months of staff experience since f u c k i n g January. I waited out my ban as well. You gave me an entire summer to think on things- Hell I switched servers because I missed Garnet and it's people- and even brought people here who didn't know the server existed just in this past week and they've already donated plenty of money to the server. You're thinking about what I've been and what I was about. Never seen any of you on DRP and you've never met me in the environment. MRP Is a server about ranking up so you can order people how to kill someone for 30 minutes and then walk 10 miles across the map to (possibly) kidnap some PVT and/or raid. That wasn't my environment. I messed around after hours (as that's what nearly all high staff and higher ups do. ahem.) and got beaned. DarkRP is basically constant after hours. It's always been my place and my favorite staffing workarea. If I had changed my name completely and joined DRP you'd all be saying a lot less -1s and based on your comments that seems to be a fact. DRP is low on staff. I've been beneficial. I'm more than competent in my own opinion. And I've gained months of experience away from my perma from MRP which is a whole different ballgame. And I'm on almost every single day all the time. Conclusion: Thank you. And please don't dwell on my past. Because you know well it's been a long ass time. 

P.S: Who the hell is eights

Have you never been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I was permabanned from MRP. Excessive minging and messing around late at night with some buddies of mine I hadn't seen in years. This occured way back in January. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: MRP moderator application in like December. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  of staff? I can be on everyday for at least 4 hours taking tickets on Duty or RPing off duty. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Paintball. Coding. Freelance in cybersecurity. Xbox. Bowling. Football. 

Did you read the staff rules?: LT Legacy

Thanks for reading my application 🙂

Edited by Denizenv2
Like seriously- Nearly half a year.
6 hours ago, Phantom said:

^Good reference points as to how Normac doesn't change and would not benefit the DarkRP staff team.

Also, IIRC, he ban evaded on an alt named "Eights" and was banned for that as well.

Never ban evaded in my life- Once again. And what would I even gain from it?

7 hours ago, Krimzin said:

If you're anything like you were on MRP, The largest -1 for me.

Krimzin you were always cool. But in every retrospect I'm essentially a completely different person- Stop by DarkRP sometime and have some fun 🙂 love to have ya. And also I have some bomb ass dupes for you to look at. My building skill has improved with my attitude :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Versetti said:

-1. Many people have had very poor experiences with you, which sheds a very negative light. For me, I think you need to get more playtime and improve your public image for me to +1. Best of luck my friend.

Much appreciation my guy, I'll work on my image as well as be more active on forums throughout my career back at Garnet. Good to hear from you again :) thanks for the feedback <3

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Normac said:

Much appreciation my guy, I'll work on my image as well as be more active on forums throughout my career back at Garnet. Good to hear from you again 🙂 thanks for the feedback ❤️

Of course!! I hope to see you reapply in the future

• Like 1