SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:500072078

Warns:   None 

Timezone:pst

Playtime?: 26:32:13

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] NONE 

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] YES 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]because I have the  heart  To work as hard as I have to I love being I member of Steffens it’s fun an d it’s a big responsibility it brings so much to the game I just want to be part of the community better so this is why you should choose me over ethers apps 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details NO

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I HAVE NOT 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can play every day 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? None 

Did you read the staff rules?:yes 

So I know that this will be not one of the biggest apps ever but I will just tell you why I want to be staff I want to be staff because it brings me so much enjoyment I love it so much but I know that you have to be   Mature And responsible with the role of staff member I want to show you how much I want this i will do any work I have to just to even be a mod and I have been a mod on ether servers so I know what I am doing if you or who ever is looking at this if I get denied I want be mad because I will understand but if you   Except  This app I would be happy person I will be active on the forums and in gmod server I will respect every one with kindness I like to think I am a nice staff member  I hope you consider letting me on the team thank you 

Big -1, you haven’t waited 72 hours to re-apply, it’s an exact copy of the last app, not enough paragraphs, and you haven’t read the staff rules. You also lied about not having an app before and your application isn’t even good. Please don’t apply here again.