SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:1:85178107

Warns: One 

Timezone: CTZ

Playtime?: 420

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:NO

Referral(s): Tyler Blevins, IronFetus33

Past experiences as staff: Yup

Why should we choose you over other applicants?   BECAUSE I’M A GAMER AND I LOVE FORTNITE SO MUCH I’M REALLY GOOD AT FORTNITE THEREFORE I’M REALLY GOOD WITH PEOPLE ALSO I KNOW THE ALPHABET AND I CAN COUNT OVER 100 AND I CAN PVP IN FORTNITE SOLO. AND I'M IN DAB I DON'T MEAN TO FELX BUT I'M JUST BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE.

I AM ALSO REALLY GOOD IN DUOS OR SQUADS SO YOU CAN HIT ME UP ON EPIC GAMES IF YOU NEED A CARRY. WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, Because I’m too cool for these haters.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Hell no dawg.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: In afternoons aka 420 hours a week because I’m a gamer.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Fortnite!!!!!!

Did you read the staff rules?: I think.

Edited by RatKing
Spelling error
  • Cringe 2
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Winner 1