please watch ur weird vip mods

Abandoned

i dont have solid proof nor do i feel like making a proper report but hes always picking people up jailing people for literally any reason he can without warning and i hear people complaining abt him all the time. just watch over him is all im saying. idc if you say im over reacting or being toxic its just tru ad quite honestly annoying

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Informative 1
4 minutes ago, Abandoned said:

i dont have solid proof nor do i feel like making a proper report but hes always picking people up jailing people for literally any reason he can without warning and i hear people complaining abt him all the time. just watch over him is all im saying. idc if you say im over reacting or being toxic its just tru ad quite honestly annoying

You cab still follow the format. Lost of his jails are consensual but some may not be I'm not sure. As for the phys gun we will need more proof or at least more details to the story. 

This makes me laugh. You minge in my events, micspamming, get muted then complain. You're surely lucky you're not blacklisted from said events. Show proof of said abuse please. And every jail has either been consensual or punishment via a sit or breaking the rules.

P.S: With as much annoyance and harassment on me saying "motherfucker get a new mic jesus christ shut the fuck up" as I'm hosting an event, I'd be glad you haven't been reported. 

Admin Abuse: using moderation powers for advantage, malicious intent, and/or trolling maliciously to cause harm to others.  

Edited by Denizenv2
Extra content
27 minutes ago, Denizen said:

This makes me laugh. You minge in my events, micspamming, get muted then complain. You're surely lucky you're not blacklisted from said events. Show proof of said abuse please. And every jail has either been consensual or punishment via a sit or breaking the rules.

P.S: With as much annoyance and harassment on me saying "motherfucker get a new mic jesus christ shut the fuck up" as I'm hosting an event, I'd be glad you haven't been reported. 

Admin Abuse: using moderation powers for advantage, malicious intent, and/or trolling maliciously to cause harm to others.  

https://imgur.com/a/g3vGirJ

Those two images sum up the situation.