Yui_

In-game name: Yui LaT
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:173421239
Warns: 0
Timezone: Eastern
Playtime?: 1648:12:35
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] IronFetus33, Proggy, and Rohan

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] : The reason why I should be chosen to become staff is because I've been a long time player and know all the rules by heart pretty much.  I am a very helpful player and give advice to players that are just starting on how to make a base and how to make money.  I've wanted to become staff so I can take sits when players have problems since I am mistaken for a staff member sometimes.  Players sometimes ask me to check their bases to see if there are any flaws they can fix and improve.  I'm very active and always try my best to make good impressions on people even if I raid them.  If I became a staff member I would dedicate my time to making sure the server stays stable and doesn't have mingers ruining other peoples fun.  My biggest reason why I want to be staff is so we can make a community for players that is safe and respectable. 

I have never been staff on any other server and that's because Garnet is the only server I've ever played.  By becoming a staff member I can help the community and the troubles its having like people prop blocking spawn and Mass RDM.  I have learned by playing on Garnet with short staff during certain times it gets stressful for new and old players.  Becoming staff wouldn't only benefit the server but also benefit the players in their times of need/stress.  If I get accepted as a staff ill try my best to be an example and make sure to show players the right way to play and not get in trouble.  Also I want to become a GM (Game Master) so I can host events so the players can have other ways to make money or have fun in general.  These are the reasons why I should become a staff member instead of other applicants.   hope to see everyone in the game 🙂

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. I have been banned 3 times on Garnet for AFK with Props so it's nothing major Link below if people want to see it.
    https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A0%3A173421239
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes May 12, 2019, and June 13, 2019
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6+ Hours Daily Unless On Vacation Or Otherwise
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Other Then Playing Other Video Games Nope
Did you read the staff rules?: Yui LaT

• Like 1
  • Winner 1