Rdm

FaptasticMemes

1st thing i see in the video is the chat isnt showing so you have something to hide 2nd there is more then 1 way out of spawn you kept walking straight to him instead of walking the other way.  3rd you could of clipped the video so we couldnt see if it was a mug or not like other people are saying.  im not trying to defend Para or Defend you its just Para doesn't do stuff like that unless u broke a rule and pissed him off to stop you from breaking thus rule or you were just trying to get someone banned for no reason because a level 2 wouldnt hop on the server just to get a old well known player banned.  if you have more proof that this wasnt a mug then show it.  If he was killing you for 3 minutes and after that 3 minutes he continues to kill you then that would be RDM because NLR is only 3 Minutes

honestly this server is shit. i have proof of his rdm and other people fucking complaing about it IN MY FEED and you still don't do shit about it. i dont give a flying fuck if he has been in the server for a long time he can't rdm out of spawn like that. he didnt even mug me infront of spawn.

• Toxic 1
Just now, FaptasticMemes said:

honestly this server is shit. i have proof of his rdm and other people fucking complaing about it IN MY FEED and you still don't do shit about it. i dont give a flying fuck if he has been in the server for a long time he can't rdm out of spawn like that. he didnt even mug me infront of spawn.

Thats what i  was trying to figure out in the sit, but you were screaming at the top of your lungs. If you will learn to be patient and keep your cool then things will go better for you in life I promise.