YES (Bought a new one two days ago)

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:
YES (1080p)

Referral(s):
@Entity
@IronFetus33
@ItzPhoenix
Past experiences as staff:
 I was a moderator for a cs 1.6 server back in 2015 for around three months. (It was called Punk Arena | Public if you wanna look for it)

Why should we choose you over other applicants?
Well, it's a tough question, to say the least. I think I'd rather start by saying I'm really chill in general. I grew up in a big family that formed me into not really caring about insults, jokes and the sort,  so I don't often get offended by simple words. I've also read the community rules several times and I think I have a pretty good knowledge of them, constantly playing by them and letting other players know before they make any big mistake. I've been involved in a few sits, too, and I've always shown proof of everything I say, mostly due to the fact that I start recording the second I enter gmod. I know my past experience as staff may not look like much, but the big problem with Counter-Strike is that you don't have that many tools to deal with troublemakers, so it was all a matter of reading the person, seeing how they behaved and differentiating between a misunderstanding and plain minging. Moving on from that, I know I'm not the most active player, but I do think I have my fair share of time in here, as I do all my homework at school and I'm free the second I get home (mainly because I like having my weekends free to "do stuff" but I never hang out anywhere, so I just hop into gmod whenever I'm bored AKA all of the time). I'm also rather mature if I can say so myself because I was raised amongst adults, and that makes me able to unbias myself and think objectively if I need to (Just as I've seen admins in sits are unbiased when making decisions).

Seriously talking here, I bought gmod not long ago (Around 2 months I think) and one of the first things I did was jumping into the beautiful train that this community is. It's been around a month since I started playing more frequently, and the more I play the more fun it becomes. I even have a few friends in the server already! So when two really cool admins told me I should make a staff app, I thought maybe it was my calling to give back to the community for all the fun I've had in this month or so that I've been here for. And it really is about that, because all the fun I had was because of the admins, who filter all the players who rather have fun at the expense of others, minging and playing by their own rules. So I thought maybe I can help people have fun in here too by giving advice, properly punishing when the rules are broken and helping the community become a slightly better place for people like you and me, who (After a long day of school/work/etc) just want to hop into their favorite game and have fun with people from all around the world! I really love to be the helping hand sometimes, like when I teach a friend to play a videogame I've mastered so we can play together, so I think it would be fun to teach, enforce and understand the rules of the garnet gaming community at the same time that I show a friendly smile to all of the newcomers!

To wrap it all up, I know this is probably not the best staff app you've seen, but know that I always put my %100 on everything I do (Doing homework isn't my favorite thing, but I put aside my feelings and do it all anyways e.g.) And the same would go to being an admin. 

So that's why I think I should be chosen amongst other applicants.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:
Being honest here, the first day of me having gmod I hopped in another server and I got banned because I didn't know the rules and I tried doing a lot of things as a citizen that citizens aren't allowed to do, but I personally wouldn't count it because I had just installed the game and I didn't know how to play it properly.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
This is my first time ever applying for staff.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
As I previously said, I do all my homework at school, so I'm free the second I get home. So I would say I have at least 4 hours from Monday to Thursday, 7+ hours on Friday (Because I don't have my general morning to late evening shift) and basically 24 hours in weekends because I go to sleep at like 9 of the morning and wake up at 4 pm and go back playing.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
I do swimming every Saturday from 12 am to 1 pm, I also go to a psychologist every 2 Sundays from 8 pm to 9 pm

Did you read the staff rules?: KA15ER

Edited by Kaiser