DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

an event

Abstract

Description: an event to freshen things up on the server, infection simller to call of duty mw3/ghosts 
as in there would be one infected that rushes in for example gas station kills a survivor and that survivor would become an infected 
and the cycle repeats itself, there should be 5 min timer for the survivor to survive, payload should also be done simller to overwatch where the payload would move to obj to obj, the payload should be the 
book for temple a staff on duty should move it because they have god mode on, doing this would make server enjoyable when its done.
	Reasoning: we need some activitys other than sims

Additional Information: idk what to put

Edited by Abstract
miss spell

The idea of an event would be cool.
-The infection seems the easier of the two, so I'd say it's viable, but then again, I'm not the one who will be coding.
-The payload even would seem pretty rough to code.  So, I don't know about this one.
I just hope we can find something cool that we'd all like.
So I'll +1 the infection suggestion.

42 minutes ago, Abstract said:

Description: an event to freshen things up on the server, infection simller to call of duty mw3/ghosts 
as in there would be one infected that rushes in for example gas station kills a survivor and that survivor would become an infected 
and the cycle repeats itself, there should be 5 min timer for the survivor to survive, payload should also be done simller to overwatch where the payload would move to obj to obj, the payload should be the 
book for temple a staff on duty should move it because they have god mode on, doing this would make server enjoyable when its done.
	Reasoning: we need some activitys other than sims

Additional Information: idk what to put

Your suggestions are two events I have already hosted. Staff of the rank Admin+ can host these events, and other ideas I had (and new ideas if the Managers+ approve) whenever they think is the best time. You should encourage them to host events, as they already have the ability to. They seem to probably have just forgotten about doing them, or don't want to.

Edited by Ethan
Just now, br0ken- said:

These events are already set up but unfortunately there's not many Admin+ beside me and Gildarts and Phantom, I didn't have a lot of time lately to host events but I will hopefully have some free time and host some events soon. 

thank you broken for clarifying