SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:162943011
Warns : 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 224:46:47
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] raD Kzulu
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] none
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I have always wanted to be a staff for a long time. I want to help out the server because this is the first server i have played on, from the minute i join the server and was there standing in spawn i knew that the feel of the game and the way everyone was having fun and the staff members are so nice and how they helped me figure the game out and to the learn the basics. I knew that this was the server that i wanted to help out on. So then i went to your website and i looked at the forms for being a staff and when it said i had to be 13 years and older i was devastated. So i kept playing and i bought VIP and then some permanent weapons to help the server and make my experience better. I also was wanted to give back to all the staff members that helped me so i could help the new people and help out the VIP people so i can take there reports. The one thing that makes this server so cool as well is that the staff aren't some boring people. They have fun too, by either roaming the streets and making jokes or just be really funny. When I report someone and i get called to a sit, when the sit is done no mater what happens, even if it's me who got reported. I always make sure i say "thank you for taking your time to take my report". So therefore I think that i would be a good person to represent the title of being a "Staff Member".
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes I have, but it was only for exceeding warn limit when i was younger.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No,I have not.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2-3 hours 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Yes I have school and swimming.
Did you read the staff rules?: raD Benjamin31906

Edited by Benjamin31906
35 minutes ago, Benjamin31906 said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I have always wanted to be a staff for a long time. I want to help out the server because this is the first server i have played on, from the minute i join the server and was there standing in spawn i knew that the feel of the game and the way everyone was having fun and the staff members are so nice and how they helped me figure the game out and to the learn the basics. I knew that this was the server that i wanted to help out on. So then i went to your website and i looked at the forms for being a staff and when it said i had to be 13 years and older i was devastated. So i kept playing and i bought VIP and then some permanent weapons to help the server and make my experience better. I also was wanted to give back to all the staff members that helped me so i could help the new people and help out the VIP people so i can take there reports. The one thing that makes this server so cool as well is that the staff aren't some boring people. They have fun too, by either roaming the streets and making jokes or just be really funny. When I report someone and i get called to a sit, when the sit is done no mater what happens, even if it's me who got reported. I always make sure i say "thank you for taking your time to take my report". So therefore I think that i would be a good person to represent the title of being a "Staff Member".

Nobody cares about how you got on the server

• Like 2
  • Informative 1
2 minutes ago, Krimzin said:

Nobody cares about how you got on the server

Gonna have to agree with him on this one. These paragraphs need to be about how you will help the server, not how others have helped you in the past. Add some about why you are the better choice over other applicants. 

• Like 1

Just to help you out friend,

58 minutes ago, Benjamin31906 said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Write about your expertise on the rules or how you're always vigilant on not to break them. Managers don't want to hear your story on the server, they want to hear you talk about WHY you're better than the other frequent applications always coming through. @Benjamin31906 (Also, they don't care about the donations you've made 🙂 ).

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

My in-game experiences with you are not something I would describe as phenomenal. You are impulsive by nature, you don't seem to have any issues with bending and shortcutting the rules if it means getting what you want. This in my opinion is not a good trait to have for a position of authority, even if on a videogame server. 

However, I don't care much for the stereotype stuck up mod on a forum, I'll give you my support, work on these couple things during/prior to your training (assuming this goes well for you,) and I will have no issues with you.

• Think before you act, don't be impulsive on decisions.

• Mind the rules and regulations even if you are being victimized, two wrongs do not make a right.

We'll be all good if you work on these two pointers.

You have my support.