Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

Who is looking forward to what they have to showcase for Blackout. Let alone the rest of the game? just me? well anyways i suggest not pre ordering it until reviews are out. I wont eveb consider buying it until then. Looks good so far though.

10 minutes ago, Cracker (Warmpupper) said:

Sure have :). We all have our own opinions, the community is very divided about the game.

im guessing you are probably one of the dudes butt hurt about them removing single player campaign. fun fact only 20% of the population that logged into black ops 3 finished the campaign. Love it when everyone gets so upset about stuff they dont even play. Happened with Doom and Quake. 

3 minutes ago, SheepDog said:

im guessing you are probably one of the dudes butt hurt about them removing single player campaign. fun fact only 20% of the population that logged into black ops 3 finished the campaign. Love it when everyone gets so upset about stuff they dont even play. Happened with Doom and Quake. 

Oh I couldn’t care less about campaign. A lot of us just hate this futuristic bullshit haha.

6 minutes ago, Zaroni Pepperoni said:

Personally, everyone is ragging in it for trying to branch out their gameplay, but cod has been stale for years now, so I think change is a step in the right direction. It might even be the first cod game I buy.

ya like I said earlier. not 100 percent sold. but! i am waiting for reviews before i do make the purch.

26 minutes ago, SheepDog said:

and the voyage of the dead or w.e the titanic one i think? looks good to!

Yeah i think the titanic one looks good too, but the other one with the colosseum looks extremely gay

im really only gonna play the mob of the dead map