Draco Staff App

yesDraco

In-game Name currently: SSO SGT Draco, I just use Draco in all factions.

Steam ID: Dragon☯†STEAM_0:1:99345297

Warns: 0 

Timezone: CST 

Playtime: | SSO SGT Draco has played for 235:36:35.

Access to TS: Yes

Mic: Yes

Ability to record Garry's Mod: Yes (OBS)

Referrals: Joe Budden, Milton

Past Staff Experiences: I was a Mod on a DarkRP server.

How do I plan on benefiting the server?

I plan on benefiting this server in a multitude of ways. I can benefit this server from my past experiences as a mod. I believe that the expectations of staff is the same for every server and game/gamemode inside this world we live in. I also racked up hundreds of hours on a past version of MRP on this server. I used to play Garnet Gaming MRP in 2016-2017 and took a 2 year hiatus but now I am back and have accumulated over 200 hours in the past 2 months. Also I have gotten around to all the rules and know most of the rules of MRP and I am making sure to get better at knowing the ones that are not ingrained in the memory. I feel that I am somewhat known on this server especially in Army and SSO. I have recently switched over the RU side and I am starting to meet more and more of them everyday. To most people on the server they do not see me as a toxic person in our society.

I also plan on benefiting this server by reducing the toxicity and minges that occur. I plan on doing this by welcoming everybody into the server with open arms and giving everybody a fair chance to be something. With reducing toxicity I also plan on showing more of me. I will show more of me in many ways including talking out of character more and engaging myself in the community more. I offer at the minimum 3 hours of my day to this server daily, there is no really maximum hours that I would hold myself to. Also recently I have been holding training's for newer player to get them more engaged and more skilled at the server to make it more enjoyable for them.

I have never been punished or banned on GarnetGaming MRP.

I have not made any past applications.

I have 3-5 hours on weekdays and all day on weekends.

• Like 2

+1. Have known him for a couple weeks now and that's exactly why I was hyped when you came to my SSO tryouts. Great person all around, super chill literally all the time. My recommendation to you comes even before u joined sso, you have never created any issues for anyone and hope you continue to be cool. Good luck.

• Like 1

-1 (RE EDIT) So overall i havent seen much interaction from you on forums, yes you have switched from US to RU but im not gonna hold that against you, if you had more time spent on forums then it would be a different response. Try to interact with more people on the server and forums before applying for staff 

Edited by Redacted
  • Cringe 1
15 minutes ago, ViziiVfx said:

-1, the only reason is due to the fact that about 6 peepz have joined sso in the span of a week and now i see a shift if you all apping for staff

So you're -1 because of 6 people in the same faction applying for staff? Instead of giving an input on the guy that's applying? What's that statement got to do with Draco.

*EDIT* Not even 6 SSO members are applying lmao

Edited by Dexx2

+1 Because he's chill as all hell, I've seen him actively trying to help the lower enlisted in RU, and he's got a solid goal for the server. 

Would be pretty nice to see Draco on staff.

1 hour ago, ViziiVfx said:

-1, the only reason is due to the fact that about 6 peepz have joined sso in the span of a week and now i see a shift if you all apping for staff

Huh. Really? Dunno if that dignifies a -1. I'd at least be neutral if it was something I was worried about, but like... -1 is kinda harsh for the reason you're giving it.

2 hours ago, Milton said:

+1 Because he's chill as all hell, I've seen him actively trying to help the lower enlisted in RU, and he's got a solid goal for the server. 

Would be pretty nice to see Draco on staff.

Huh. Really? Dunno if that dignifies a -1. I'd at least be neutral if it was something I was worried about, but like... -1 is kinda harsh for the reason you're giving it.

Alright chill boys and girls he just giving his opinions. 

Edited by Likius
7 hours ago, Dexx said:

So you're -1 because of 6 people in the same faction applying for staff? Instead of giving an input on the guy that's applying? What's that statement got to do with Draco.

*EDIT* Not even 6 SSO members are applying lmao

I am gonna stay out of this little mess but yeah D Rose and Draco are the only other 2 people I know of that are applying and and both of which only asked me for my rec.

You seem alright but this was literally your first post on the forums. Also you only have around 200 hours, which isnt bad but i dont think you have really had the time to make yourself known in the community and fit in yet

Edited by huskaii

Your application is very well written and answers what is being asked. However, it is your first and only post on the forums. I won't count that against you but I'm sure other people will. The forums are a major part of the community and using it actively and properly (not shitposting on serious topics) is very important. A lot of business is handled on the forums (applications, announcing staff LOA, handling reports and appeals, and so on).

Now, I know of you, but having strictly talked to you or had any type of conversation. I've never seen any immature behavior and I believe at one point you were a Warrant Officer for Army. I'm glad you took initiative and joined an RU Spetsnaz faction so that you can get to know the "other half" of the server. I've heard great things about you from both Army enlisted and officers, and although I'm not in a place to judge you since I'd be going off of what other people have said, I think based on all of this that you might be a good fit for the staff team.

With that being said, +1, I believe you may be a useful asset (even though you'd only be starting out as a trial moderator) and given time your communication on the forums will hopefully improve. I'm not going to count the lack of forum activity against you but I definitely hope that that changes, and that you use the forums more often since it is a very important tool and line of communication.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1