DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

GO HERE IF RANDOMLY BANNED/REBANNED

Pluto_

Ok so /unban got removed and it broke bans. Basically if you were unbanned with /unban your ban was put back in, a glitch of course. My path to this was me getting banned for reason "Appeal accepted" which is what happened when I reported a guy on the forums and Dark accidentally grabbed the wrong ID, also Edshot was banned for reason "Checkmate" which was put in by Waco (I guess when he banned everyone) which confirmed the idea that if you were /unbanned it got put back in;however, it was not put back in the list when the glitch rebans went through, also as I'm typing this Abides is also banned so everyone that Waco banned is rebanned. Currently Entity and I are not banned so hit us up I guess I don't know who all Waco banned I have SS n all but idk how to size them in this. 

Leave your ID's in the comments to have your ban updated if you were rightfully unbanned so we don't flood the Reports and Appeals section. They will be looked at and decided upon ASAP.

Edit: Here's Waco's ID if that helps any supers' idk if you guys can search to see who all he banned. STEAM_0:1:463410670

Edited by Stinkie2
3 minutes ago, Stinkie said:

. Basically if you were unbanned with /unban your ban was put back in, a glitch of course.

Detective Stinkie over here.

Also just hit us up on teamspeak or forums and we'll review your ban time to see if you were rebanned.

"If you or a loved one have been rebanned falsely, please, call our number at 1-800-NO-LIFES and get your ass back on the server"

• Like 1