Dex's Staff App

Dexx

In-game name: Dex
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 19
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198979344016/
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 1MDR SgtMaj Dex has played for 494:21:49.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes TS | No to mic
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 
I want to help out this community to the fullest. Many people break rules and the staff on this server are being overloaded. I think if I have a chance to join the staff team I can help every player and make sure there experience isn't ruined. This server is very fun to play on and I would love to be a staff member. also plan on benefiting the server by playing during times where staff is not on but is needed heavily, provided that GG is a very big server and gets (sometimes) lots of players due to it's popularity, not all staff is able to be on all the times in which I can partake in helping the playerbase and making a stronger bond with the players of GG. I take staffing very serious I think its one of the most key component on having fun on the server if the staff team doing a good job then players will be happy.   

I should be accepted to the staff team because I know the rules quite a bit due to the fact I have been here for quite a while. I’ve been on the server for 500 Hours now so I know pretty much every loophole that people try to use to get themselves out of rule-breaking. I’m a very charismatic person who can get along with just about anyone with little to no issues, but I'm also strict and willing to do the work as soon as it's needed to be done. I’m an intelligent person who understands that sometimes during some situations it wasn't meant to be done the way it was done and that sometimes it really is an accident. I can record just about any incident that happens whether it be staff sit or out in the field so when it comes to needing to pass up or if there is any report against how I handled it then normally I have evidence of everything that happens as long as it is in-game.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details Nope
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Aug 13 I think
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2-10 hours A day 

Edited by Dexx2
  • Like 3

I've been around Dex the past few weeks and he has helped me and a lot of others. This trait of helping I think would be useful in the staffing world. Even though Dex does not have a mic Dex has still impacted many people on the server in a positive way. +1

• Like 1

From my interactions with Dex, I can honestly say a solid +1 from me. We've had some good conversations both in ts and in-game.  I've also seen him helping out new players with regards to objectives and positioning. 

I'd love to see him on the staff team.

• Like 1