In-game name: Stinkie raD88
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:79292442
Staff members in-game name: JPdude
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:197357620
Date & Time of incident: 1 am 10/26/19
Timezone: EST
Warn Reason: RDM 
What happened? (include any proof):

DISCLAIMER: Yes I technically fully RDMed this guy but hear me out.

This guy named VC ran in my base as we were still setting it up and somehow managed to clear all 4 keypads in like 5 seconds as a citizen so I killed him. with the only issue being since we had literally just pasted the base and put keypads down I didn't put the KOS sign yet, I was going to do so when the guy somehow ran in.

Why should your warn be removed?: First off I wanna say JP did nothing wrong here, but I think the warn should be removed because the reporter also broke NLR and instead of taking JP's deal of letting both of us off and neither getting a warn, VC's main goal was to get me warned. I was honest about it I told them we didn't have a sign yet because we had just set up and this guy somehow got in, what would you do? It wasn't about me "Learning a lesson" VC just wanted a strike on my record at any cost, that's why I feel it should be removed because IMO that's silly and immature. 

20191026011802_1.jpg

20191026011757_1.jpg

I mean, both players were punished accordingly and in a valid way. But I do see what you're saying; this sort of thing is on the lines of harassment in my opinion, although I think you should have reported instead of killing him due to the lack of a KOS sign to avoid this sort of thing from happening.

Like IronFetus said though, it's really up to JPdude if he wants to remove the warn.

• Like 1