DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Report against Toe Snippy

e-loc

I am here because you falsely banned me, then because you couldn't Ban me and failed miserably you decided to fuck me the only other way you knew how, through warn limit bans, you are a sad man and because you trolled me and falsely permabanned and also broken several rules I am going to fuck you so hard you never try to fuck anyone again, you are the sad man, not me, all me commenting on this post means is that you tried this hard to make me mad and come here, you have broken so many rules and screwed so many people around with Denizen it's not even funny, don't you ever say what I said was sad, you are sad, you are a disgrace and should be permanently banned from the server, you are a complete minge and abuse your powers every chance you get, with the multiple forms of proof coming garnets way I can almost assure that you will be demoted, you are a goofy, and a clown and I will happily end your garnet gaming staff membership. Have fun getting fucked bruh I told you man you fuck me im gunna fuck you back, what did you think I was going to do? Did you think I was kidding about having proof? The proof has been sent to garnet through a new found friend through your abuse (im not the only one he tried to fuck around he did it to multiple people and the proof has been sent by multiple of my friends that only made because we all had one thing in common, we were all getting fucked by this clown) take your true colors and shove them far up your ass you clown, you will get demoted don't worry goofy 

Edited by e-loc
  • Cringe 2

Like do you even play the server? Last time I checked you have like 6000 dollars in-game, buddy just sits around waiting to abuse his powers and shit all over people for no good reason. With multiple forms of proof that have already been sent to the owner of the server good luck bro! This is going to be satisfying 

• Cringe 1