Aidan 2GA Resignation

Sorry for the delay. You know I'm not a good writer: p
Thank you for everything you've done for me. If it wasn't you, maybe I'd spend another month in KST. I came where I am because of you, and thank you for that. I hope I can do the job you gave me.

Good luck man

• Friendly 1

You were a great friend in 2GA Aidan, i saw you grow from SHS to Marshal. Sorry that i was only an officer under your marshal ship for like 2 days, but maybe now that you will join a SOC faction you might understand. You, me and Viva need to play some games together soon!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn you're one of the few people who lowered me being so toxic from being an absolute cunt to meh. I really want to thank you and I wish you the best of luck with whatever you do. You and viva were the few people who gave me chances when no one else did so than you. For everything, it meant the world to me.

Edited by ScoutScouter
(oct 26 yeah I know what you going to do about me doing this)
On 11/14/2019 at 8:12 AM, ScoutScouter said:

Damn you're one of the few people who lowered me being so toxic from being an absolute cunt to meh. I really want to thank you and I wish you the best of luck with whatever you do. You and viva were the few people who gave me chances when no one else did so than you. For everything, it meant the world to me.

I find this hard to believe 🙂

Edited by AwesomeAidan
  • Haha 1