Scythe - Staff Application

petal

+1 Overall you are a very chill and caring person and you show examples of that all the time. Which helps the outcome of your reputation on the community and will help you overtime with your progression as you continue your time on the server. Not just that you are a great person to be around, you know how to make people smile and laugh intentionally or unintentionally you always find a way. 

Edited by Redacted
changed my mind
19 hours ago, Captainswag said:

It has been a while since we have really talked. We left off on bad terms last time but leaving that in the past, I can definitely see improvement, of course you can be a bit much at times, and thought the maturity shines more in game I hope to see some of that bleed into TS. All around though, you have put time into the server and you have shown you are capable of holding a rank in staff. +1 From me!

20 hours ago, WinterRexEgry said:

16 minutes ago, Captainswag said:

I don't think you can go neutral, if you do, then just don't say anything next time

You really shouldn't be, but people do it anyways. He's thinking on what position he wants to be on. 

• Informative 1
On 11/2/2019 at 9:40 PM, AparhTurtle said:

Neutral 

If all you are going to put is Neutral then don’t put anything unless you actually give reasons as of why you are sitting at neutral, it’s the same thing with +1 and -1, don’t just put them give reasons and elaborate on them.

10 minutes ago, Harris said:

If all you are going to put is Neutral then don’t put anything unless you actually give reasons as of why you are sitting at neutral, it’s the same thing with +1 and -1, don’t just put them give reasons and elaborate on them.

He had originally put +1. But changed it to neutral to think upon other things he’s heard about me.

16 minutes ago, Rem_Paki said:

ran away from my kidnap.

Wasn't your kidnap just GRU playing Easy Street? Don't confuse real torture with a roleplay kidnap - in my opinion, doing kidnaps like that makes the roleplay void therefore FailRP is non-existant (this isn't the case in the rules though, unfortunately).

Your whole reason to -1 is pretty shitty though.

Edited by Torch
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 1