Scythe - Staff Application

petal

I didn't really wanna say anything about this application for some reason but ill give my two cents anyway. For the majority of the time I have seen you interact with the community it hasn't been bad pretty decent I'd say, but my only issue is the time's when you go um lets say internal or your having a bad day it seems you let it get to you way too much it shows on the server with toxic behavior on game and ts. Even with that being said it doesn't happen often and usually if you're doing something wrong or annoying I can ask you to stop you usually correct your self without any issues. If accepted into the staff team, I suggest that you find a positive role module on the staff team an follow their lead so you can fully grasp how you should act on server and ts.

+1 from me for now.

45 minutes ago, Vladmir said:

-1;

woman.

With all due respect, don’t comment without a valid reason to. This is a staff app, not a shitpost. We have a separate section for comments like that. 

-1. I've had many conversations with you and rarely did I ever feel that you were mature enough for something as serious as staffing. While you have gotten more serious since you first began, I personally do not think you would be able to handle what comes with staffing healthily. 

• Cringe 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team. My apologizes with taking so long to make a verdict. You have shown major improvement for a while and I hope you continue to improve as a staff member of the community.

@Gildarts will be training and setting you in game.

Good luck.

-Draggy

Edited by Likius
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1