Aparh's staff app

Aparh

In-game name: Aparh
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 14 ( given permission from garnet)
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:166093074
Warns: 2
Timezone:EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:| 2GA RFR SHS Aparh has played for 336:17:13.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): Milton 
Past experiences as staff: Admin and Moderator on a Old DRP server i played a couple years ago.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? 

Before i get into how i plan on benefiting the server i'd like to say a few things first. I know i'm still pretty young and may come off as "immature", but if i was given the chance to become staff i would 100% Prove i'm capable of handling the responsibility of being professional and representing the community. I'm 14 and have experience staffing on a Gmod Server before so i can listen to the community and help them get their opinions out there. I plan to be here for a while, and make that time productive and have an impact.

Garnet Gaming MRP is an amazing server with many amazing staff and players, however there's always constantly new players joining and with new players more staff is needed. However, the server has a lot of unfairness and bias towards many people so my goal is to give each and every person on Garnet (new or old) the same treatment and role playing experience so we can continue being the #1 MRP server and everyone has a great time. I've been playing garnet for a while now and love the server and the community, i would love to help improve it and clean out all the toxic players. There's a lot of in game i can be useful for as a staff member ( Sits, Helping with sims, Etc.). However, i find myself being personally good at coming up with new idea's and plans to execute them. I love coming up with suggestions and listening to the community and what they want, and i feel as a staff member i would be able to push a lot harder to give the community what they want. MRP needs a balance between Role playing and Having fun which i think i can severely help with.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? Just warned twice, it was an accidental situation and a mistake on my part.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Nope
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: about 3-5 hours Weekdays and up to 8 During weekends

Edited by Aparh
Fixing my paragraphs
  • Cringe 1

Neutral, due to the fact that I haven't interacted with you a lot. You seem very mature and well managed, however. - Valor

edit: talked to you in game and you seemed very mature, in fact you asked on what you can improve on from your app. Personally, that’s dedication, and I feel you will be a great staff

Edited by Valor
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 2
  • Informative 1

+1 ive seen a lot of good shit from you with these past few weeks of me playing again. Yet again I don't see you much with in game situations but other than that I feel like you would make a great addition. Good luck and stay cheerful.

• Like 1

I’m only -1 right now because last time I was on the server and playing actively you were pretty mingy and when we had talks you even admitted to being a follower and actively minging, staff need to beable to be a leader and not just follow their friends in minging especially when it starts affecting factions/players, maybe you’ve changed but I haven’t been on to witness it, since I’m gonna be more active now maybe I’ll see a change and turn into a +1 but not right now.

16 minutes ago, Harris said:

I’m only -1 right now because last time I was on the server and playing actively you were pretty mingy and when we had talks you even admitted to being a follower and actively minging, staff need to beable to be a leader and not just follow their friends in minging especially when it starts affecting factions/players, maybe you’ve changed but I haven’t been on to witness it, since I’m gonna be more active now maybe I’ll see a change and turn into a +1 but not right now.

Hey @Harris, I definitely was like that and I’ll admit that, along with that I’ll say I have changed. Since I’ve left to go play RU iv become more mature/professional. Iv stopped being as mingeyq and started tightening up my act.

9 minutes ago, Katkot said:

Neutral

Sorry, i have absolutely no clue who you are.

I may change to a +1 if i see you as a good person ingame.

Neutral is not an option. It is either a +1 or a -1, both with proper reasoning. A player's ability to staff is not defined by how known they are in the community (although Aparh is definitely known on MRP).