Remake's Moderator Application

Remake

In-game name: Remake

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:194011617

Warns: None Currently

Timezone: PST

Playtime?: | MARSOC 2BT 2ndLtR Remake has played for 2320:50:25.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] T.Admin on GG MRP

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have been a Trial Admin on the GarnetGaming Server in the past and alongside seeing how the Garnet Staff operates, I would enjoy the opportunity to become a part of the staff team once again and help the community grow. I have been volunteering at a local fire department and I’d be able to utilize the leadership skills I’ve gained from the position and apply it to the server. With my past experiences of being staff, not only do I wish to take part in this role again, but I would also like to become a stronger member of the family for this community. This time around I am also striving to work further than where I made it in the past. Becoming a staff member of GarnetGaming MRP would allow me to produce a diverse range of interesting and entertaining role play scenarios. To me the role playing aspect of this server is a priority of many as well as being able to conduct these scenarios in different ways alongside providing an enjoyable environment for the players I encounter, which is a significant intention of mine. 

These past few months I have realized how active I can be and that I feel I am able to be a member of the staff team once again. I am willing to benefit the server in any way I possibly can. Joining the staff team will give me the privilege to meet new people and allow myself to enhance qualities that I lack or need to better qualify myself in this respective position. My past staff involvements granted me the chance to interact with a community that I have respects in and one that offered memories I can recall to. The chance of staff would allow me to be more engaging to the community once again and show a higher standard of responsibility. Also, since I will be striving to work up the ranks I feel I will be able to provide much for the staff team. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: None

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: In February of 2018

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 5-6 hours a day

• Spicy 2

+1 you already know what it is. You have had your spats of retardation and toxicity but I can tell you it really was never to the point of you not being fit for staff. You have tons of experience on the server and given your current attitude I'd love to see you on the team

13 minutes ago, Remake said:

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: In February of 2018

You made an application that had gotten accepted in July of this year by Ethan. Both of your paragraphs are literally copy and pasted from your previous application, with the exception of one sentence that had gotten changed. 

I'm not sure why you had left the staff team in between July and now, but this will be your third time going for a staff position. You're doing some sort of off and on thing, which is fair if you can't meet your responsibilities as a member of the staff team, but if that is the case then you probably shouldn't chasing after becoming a moderator.

EDIT: Here is a link to your most recent application (July 18, accepted July 20 by Ethan)

Edited by Torch
17 minutes ago, Torch said:

You made an application that had gotten accepted in July of this year by Ethan. Both of your paragraphs are literally copy and pasted from your previous application, with the exception of one sentence that had gotten changed. 

I'm not sure why you had left the staff team in between July and now, but this will be your third time going for a staff position. You're doing some sort of off and on thing, which is fair if you can't meet your responsibilities as a member of the staff team, but if that is the case then you probably shouldn't chasing after becoming a moderator.

EDIT: Here is a link to your most recent application (July 18, accepted July 20 by Ethan)

He's fine but yes his activity has been low recently expect for the past couple of days.