Ioms Staff Report

Vergo

In-game name: Vergo
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:103857239
Staff members in-game name: Ioms
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:222072391
Date & Time of incident: 11/11/19
Timezone: PST
What happened? (include any proof): Ioms have been a little to toxic and staff abusing and argues with higher ups, so two times today Ioms was interrupting my sits, and a couple of days ago he was continuously arguing with proggy when proggy was trying to help out another player. Now let me explain, I was doing a rdm report with Snippy and another user which I believe was Ioms friend. In the middle of the sit, when I gather enough proof that the player did RDM I ask snippy what punishment he would like and he said he would like a warn and jail. Right before I warn and jail the target Ioms tp's up to us yelling, "There is no report on him you can't get him in trouble!" and returns the reportee Snippy and I yell at Ioms saying 1. He can't just do that and 2. There was a report and then quickly ioms returns him self. After this sit, I take another sit about a players name Ioms immediately tp's over during my sit and takes it over. Even, the other day he continuously was yelling at proggy and I during a sit  about what a player can and can't have when proggy was trying to help the player and there was a report of him that he was building during a raid so I was also trying to help the player saying he can't build during a raid as it happening thru my eyes ioms is yelling at me that he not building at the entrances or something stupid like that. I told ioms that no he can't build in his base or materialize objects during a raid in his base. Do I think Ioms should 100% get demoted no, but I do think he should stop disrespecting staff members and not interfere in other staff sits, unless a staff member ask's for him. He also, been interfering other staff members sits.250C9555FCE9653F34BD1B9EB1C29D61F82CE7BB

Edited by Vergo

This looks like Ioms is just being an abusive staff member in general. I'll make a full comment once he responds.

>Edit: Regardless of any false warns, you cannot interfere with a sit that you are not in control of. This is pure staff abuse if all that he is saying is true.

Edited by ShadowKing
He responded right as I did.
1 minute ago, RealIoms said:

you false warned froggy end of story xD 

Please tell me how I false warned him when there is an ss of him killing him in the tunnels and he said he was basing with you and that he was inside your base but you have to be in an party with the base owner to do that. How about you quit being abusive

Edited by Vergo

-1 Vergo him stopping you from making mistakes in sits and him taking over sits are two separate things. He can watch all the sits he wants and at the end of the day he's HR.

2 minutes ago, Vergo said:

And also I saw with my own eyes him getting shot in the fucking face

Also you seem a little bit too emotionally invested in this than appropriate. Calm. I've seen you take evidence that you shouldn't in sits without batting an eye. 

Edited by Zach-DLC
  • Cringe 1
1 minute ago, Zach-DLC said:

-1 Vergo him stopping you from making mistakes in sits and him taking over sits are two separate things. He can watch all the sits he wants and at the end of the day he's HR.

Also you seem a little bit too emotionally invested in this than appropriate. Calm.

I'm HR too, and did you not read him teleporting to my sit yelling at us then returning the reportee then returning him self. Honestly, I'm not even mad when he helped out with that one sit, but I'm going to get irritated when he just completely interrupts my sit doesn't even ask what happened and just return his friend

Edited by Vergo