Vergo

33 minutes ago, Vergo said:

In-game name: Vergo
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:103857239
Staff members in-game name: Ioms
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:222072391
Date & Time of incident: 11/11/19
Timezone: PST
What happened? (include any proof): Ioms have been a little to toxic and staff abusing and argues with higher ups, so two times today Ioms was interrupting my sits, and a couple of days ago he was continuously arguing with proggy when proggy was trying to help out another player. Now let me explain, I was doing a rdm report with Snippy and another user which I believe was Ioms friend. In the middle of the sit, when I gather enough proof that the player did RDM I ask snippy what punishment he would like and he said he would like a warn and jail. Right before I warn and jail the target Ioms tp's up to us yelling, "There is no report on him you can't get him in trouble!" and returns the reportee Snippy and I yell at Ioms saying 1. He can't just do that and 2. There was a report and then quickly ioms returns him self. After this sit, I take another sit about a players name Ioms immediately tp's over during my sit and takes it over. Even, the other day he continuously was yelling at proggy and I during a sit  about what a player can and can't have when proggy was trying to help the player and there was a report of him that he was building during a raid so I was also trying to help the player saying he can't build during a raid as it happening thru my eyes ioms is yelling at me that he not building at the entrances or something stupid like that. I told ioms that no he can't build in his base or materialize objects during a raid in his base. Do I think Ioms should 100% get demoted no, but I do think he should stop disrespecting staff members and not interfere in other staff sits, unless a staff member ask's for him. He also, been interfering other staff members sits.250C9555FCE9653F34BD1B9EB1C29D61F82CE7BB

Everything Vergo said here is true. +1 the punishment apon Ioms