SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:502210924

Staff members in-game name: Pencil

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): N/A

Date & Time of incident: Unknown I checked today 11/20

Timezone: MST

Ban Reason: Ban Evasion

How long were you banned for?: Perm

Proof of Ban:  https://gyazo.com/3a97c19824f5d21c7e8e1d13c7da746a

What happened? (include any proof): I went to Check my MassRDM ban Time to see how long I needed to keep playing other games and It said 3000000 something minutes and the Ban Reason " Ban Evasion "

Why should your ban be removed?: I don't know how I can ban evade when all I have been doing is playing Minecraft and have about 6-7 people who can say the same thing so it is a false ban. There might have been some confusion with another player but I didn't get on the server since I was banned for Mass about a week ago.

Edit : Just wanted to add, I Honestly Don't care If It was an Accident / Wrong Person or if people thought it was me but I just would rather Be gone for 2 Weeks than forever again.

Edited by Colvax_Chapparal
1 hour ago, AwesomeAidan said:

Could you please explain the situation?

So basically, while I'm on the server it gets brought to my attention that there might be someone on an alt-account as a new player was doing really well in tryouts. It gets brought to my attention that someone heard it talk and that it might be 'Railgunner'. I ask why that would be an issue and get told that he was banned for mass. We ask the player to talk. No response via mic, responds via text. I do further digging, rp_lookup and I see the steam name is GarnetRex40. I remembered this name from somewhere, looked around on forums for a while and what do you know? It's linked to Railgunner's new forum account. This exact steam:id btw STEAM_0:1:175043386. Here's an SS of him saying it's him too, and y'know it being in his signature. e37d85196d3156202cb8b89e80684dd8.png
I tell Vizii that, yes it's an account linked with Railgunner, take him to a sit in the meantime. He brings him to a sit and within ~30 seconds he left the server. From there I banned the GarnetRex40 account for Ban Evasion, brought the situation up to executives and was given approval to update Rail's main account to a Perm for Ban Evasion. I also took into consideration this user's past with the server considering that they have ban evaded before, Railgunner was Egry and was ban evaded under the name Railgunner but nobody had evidence at the time. He has openly said this to me. The user got banned on that account for cheating and has previously amassed 3 bans in the past and got perma'd for that. Previous to all these bans however, he was also recognized as a minge and had been blacklisted from almost every faction. Should you require any other evidence, I can possibly look through my GMOD screenshots from the past couple days to pull more.