Aparhs Staff app v2

Aparh

In-game name: SSO Aparh/Poseidon

Age [minimum 15 y/o]:14 ( Garnet allowed)

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:166093074

Warns: 2 ( RDM’s)

Timezone:EST

Playtime?:| SSO Operative Poseidon has played for 427:33:36.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: yes

Referral(s): Milton 

Past experiences as staff: Admin/Mod on 2 Seperate Old DRP servers

How do you plan on benefiting our server? 

I plan on benefiting MRP by adding positive, fun experience to the server. I plan on doing this by getting rid of all the toxicity players and suggesting new ideas to help improve the role play. Garnet Gaming MRP is a fantastic server with many excellent staff and players, however there's always constantly new players joining and with new players more staff is needed, The server has a lot of unfairness and bias towards many people so my goal is to give each person on Garnet (new or old) the same treatment and role-playing experience so we can continue being the #1 MRP server and everyone has a great time. I've been playing garnet for a while now and love the server and the community, and I would like to help improve it and clean out all the toxic players. There's a lot in-game i can be useful for as a staff member ( Sits, Helping with sims, Etc.). However, I find myself being personally good at coming up with new ideas and plans to execute them. I love coming up with suggestions and listening to the community and what they want, and I feel as a staff member, I would be able to push a lot harder to give the community what they want. MRP needs a balance between Role Playing and Having fun, which I think I can severely help with. Garnet needs a Solid team of staff that can be active, care about the community, and actively communicate with the community. I feel I can do.

I know I'm still pretty young and may come off as "immature''. However, I believe I'm 100% Capable of handling the responsibilities and obligations of being a staff member on MRP. I have experience staffing on Old Gmod Servers along with Minecraft servers. I excel in working with others but can also get the job done by myself if needed. I have not only the skills to listen but to debate and have a proper conversation with someone without getting angry or upset. I plan on staying on garnet for a while and contributing many hours and devoting my time to becoming a productive well-rounded staff member while representing garnet gaming proudly and showing new players why our server is impressive.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? Yes, i was warned twice for RDM. Both of them being mistakes not realizing the War timer.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 2 Weeks ago 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3+ Hours on weekdays, 10+ on weekends

If you guys have any other questions feel free to PM me in game or on forums. Thanks 🙂

Edited by Aparh
Steam id couldn’t have been seen.

Ok so I hold no bias against you, I will state my honest opinion. You were denied exactly two weeks ago and applied as soon as your two weeks were up and I don't think you should have done that. You are a fairly kind player but I cannot see you holding a staffing position. I was reading your paragraphs and I would suggest you put them into a google doc and a grammar app like Grammarly to check over them. You copied your paragraphs from your other staff application which makes it seem like you didn't really try. I won't -1 one you, but try retyping up your application to give us reasons as to why you believe you should be on the staff team. Think of questions to yourself like: 'What skills do I have that would make me a good staff member.' Or try, 'Why do I believe I'm a better candidate than the other applicants'

Hopefully you take my advice and fix up that application. Goodluck Aparh 😄

1 hour ago, scythe said:

Ok so I hold no bias against you, I will state my honest opinion. You were denied exactly two weeks ago and applied as soon as your two weeks were up and I don't think you should have done that. You are a fairly kind player but I cannot see you holding a staffing position. I was reading your paragraphs and I would suggest you put them into a google doc and a grammar app like Grammarly to check over them. You copied your paragraphs from your other staff application which makes it seem like you didn't really try. I won't -1 one you, but try retyping up your application to give us reasons as to why you believe you should be on the staff team. Think of questions to yourself like: 'What skills do I have that would make me a good staff member.' Or try, 'Why do I believe I'm a better candidate than the other applicants'

Hopefully you take my advice and fix up that application. Goodluck Aparh 😄

Hey thank you for the feedback, i would like to point out if you read these 2 paragraphs compared to the previous two this one is different/longer. I’ve reviewed it multiple times and had others do as well. And in fact i did use grammarly  for the final edit.

edit: Also my reasoning behind posting it as soon as my cool down was up was because since my previous app iv been working on the improvement of application along with the improvement of myself. So i was excited to get it out there.

Edited by Aparh
Adding on information
  • Like 1

I think when the time comes you can be mature when the time comes. no reason to -1. I think when we worked together you did well in showing how mature you could be when the shit hits the fan (which some staff even have a hard time with) With all that being said, +1

On 11/23/2019 at 9:02 PM, Huskaiii said:

personally don't see you doing well as staff as of now. I just don't see you as a mature or serious individual. -1

Couldn't agree more, has no maturity, and doesn't present himself in a serious or professional person ever. -1

Edited by Jake
minor edit
16 minutes ago, Jake said:

Couldn't agree more, has no maturity, and doesn't present himself in a serious or professional ever. -1

Hm, funny you would say that. If i recall correctly you constantly started arguments with me in rangers.  You wouldn't know if i'm mature or not because we never spoke as friends. Please give valid reasoning/proof if your going to make statements as such. Or at least be able to back it up with an example. 🙂

• Cringe 3
26 minutes ago, AparhTurtle said:

Hm, funny you would say that. If i recall correctly you constantly started arguments with me in rangers.  You wouldn't know if i'm mature or not because we never spoke as friends. Please give valid reasoning/proof if your going to make statements as such. Or at least be able to back it up with an example. 🙂

Your response to Jake is pretty valid evidence. -1. You're not more mature than the last time you applied.

• Sad 1
49 minutes ago, AparhTurtle said:

You wouldn't know if i'm mature or not because we never spoke as friends.

Not everyone on this community is going to be your friend cowboy. If you're going to constantly sink down to the level of anyone who gives you shit, how do you think we're going to expect you to act in a sit? 

• 300 IQ 1
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, AparhTurtle said:

Hm, funny you would say that. If i recall correctly you constantly started arguments with me in rangers. You wouldn't know if i'm mature or not because we never spoke as friends.

From what I remember a lot of people would cause problems with you and all you’d do is complain about it or avoid it instead of trying to fix it/ understand why. You constantly used to follow  others instead of being a leader and your reply to jake only shows that you still do, not everyone is gonna be your friend but everyone can still see different sides of you and that’s what they are posting, the sides they’ve seen from you so if you are saying you are only gonna be mature and stuff with friends and no one else then I don’t know how well you’d fit into the staff team

Edited by Harris
  • Informative 1
19 hours ago, AparhTurtle said:

-1 this reply is quite stupid and almost shows why you shouldnt be staff, everyone can have a opionion on you, not just your friends. I have had no previous problems with you, but I just dont see you as qualified to become a staff member.

20 hours ago, AparhTurtle said:

This is a .... uhhhhhh .... yikes.

Many people on this thread already stated this but yeah, you dont need to be friends to talk to people in a mature manner. Even your own friends will lampoon you and call you out on things they dont agree on. It honestly sounds like you are afraid of negative criticism, which isn't mature at all. 

On 11/23/2019 at 4:02 PM, Huskaiii said:

personally don't see you doing well as staff as of now. I just don't see you as a mature or serious individual. -1

20 minutes ago, dude said:

-1 this reply is quite stupid and almost shows why you shouldnt be staff, everyone can have a opionion on you, not just your friends. I have had no previous problems with you, but I just dont see you as qualified to become a staff member.

19 hours ago, shrimp said:

Not everyone on this community is going to be your friend cowboy. If you're going to constantly sink down to the level of anyone who gives you shit, how do you think we're going to expect you to act in a sit? 

19 hours ago, Torch said:

Your response to Jake is pretty valid evidence. -1. You're not more mature than the last time you applied.

19 minutes ago, br0ken said:

Arguments =/= immaturity 

You could be super mature and still argue about something

-1, That reply was iffy

All of these other replies state my feelings perfectly. Hard Pass on you being staff. 

Edited by Bendak
Grammar
On 11/25/2019 at 5:06 PM, AparhTurtle said:

You wouldn't know if i'm mature or not because we never spoke as friends. Please give valid reasoning/proof if your going to make statements as such. 

They shouldn’t have to be your friend to see the mature side of you. It actually shows immaturity to make a statement like this. He can make whatever statement he wants on your staff app, because it’s his opinion. Feedback to an applicant are all opinions. He doesn’t need evidence of you being immature to make his vote. 

On 11/26/2019 at 1:08 PM, Bendak said:

Hard Pass

• Spicy 1