TBFYKingSnippy

In-game name: Snippy bustin licks

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:94584928

Staff members in-game name: Hammer416

Staff members SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160594971

Date & Time of incident: Warn menu says - Nov 28 11:04:02 a.m

Timezone: Pacific

Warn Reason: RDM

What happened? (include any proof): What had happened was a player was being extremely toxic and just kept coming to my base mic spamming. During his mic spamming he would run underneath my roof or run inside the base - which was breaking the KOS sign. So as he was doing that I killed him and he reported me for RDM. About three minutes passed and no one has taken the sit so I left to use the facilities. I say about five minutes later I came back and told the player to report me for RDM because he insisted it was before I had left. The player then tells me that I have already been warned for RDM. I check my warns and it turns out I had been warned even though I wasn't even at my computer at the time.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1922889353 - Shows the players blood spill, me reloading, and the players kill log in the top right. In that picture you can see that the blood spill was under my roof.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1922889416 - Proof of the KOS Textscreen

Why should your warn be removed?: I had zero acknowledgement about me getting warned / that the sit was being taken at the time. 

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy
Had to fix the Color scheme
  • Cringe 1

Also:

27 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

In that picture you can see that the blood spill was under my roof.

That's rdm. It's not the interior of your base separated by a fading door or actual doors. It's be different if it was the floor of props, but the roof is quite the stretch. 

You're a big boy, take the warn

1 hour ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

In-game name: Snippy bustin licks

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:94584928

Staff members in-game name: Hammer416

Staff members SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160594971

Date & Time of incident: Warn menu says - Nov 28 11:04:02 a.m

Timezone: Pacific

Warn Reason: RDM

What happened? (include any proof): What had happened was a player was being extremely toxic and just kept coming to my base mic spamming. During his mic spamming he would run underneath my roof or run inside the base - which was breaking the KOS sign. So as he was doing that I killed him and he reported me for RDM. About three minutes passed and no one has taken the sit so I left to use the facilities. I say about five minutes later I came back and told the player to report me for RDM because he insisted it was before I had left. The player then tells me that I have already been warned for RDM. I check my warns and it turns out I had been warned even though I wasn't even at my computer at the time.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1922889353 - Shows the players blood spill, me reloading, and the players kill log in the top right. In that picture you can see that the blood spill was under my roof.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1922889416 - Proof of the KOS Textscreen

Why should your warn be removed?: I had zero acknowledgement about me getting warned / that the sit was being taken at the time. 

I've told you and others about that sidewalk shit. No clue why this is a thing. You can't do it to extend your kos sign since you should be building inside your base only except a select few examples. It's one of the big reasons we restricted KOS to inside since people like to pull dumb shit in order to just blast players.

In any case I'd like to see what hammer says about not taking you to the sit. 

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1
5 minutes ago, TheDudeAbidesV2 said:

I've told you and others about that sidewalk shit. No clue why this is a thing. You can't do it to extend your kos sign since you should be building inside your base only except a select few examples. It's one of the big reasons we restricted KOS to inside since people like to pull dumb shit in order to just blast players.

When rohan was manager he said that all you need is to have a roof for kos inside. Its used so keep people distance when bringing in stolen printers. It hasn't change since. Many staff memebers and players of the community do this.

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy
56 minutes ago, Zach-DLC said:

Also:

That's rdm. It's not the interior of your base separated by a fading door or actual doors. It's be different if it was the floor of props, but the roof is quite the stretch. 

You're a big boy, take the warn

Take a warn for a sit when I wasn't even on to be physically in the sit. Also you have it the other way around. you need a roof not a floor.

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy
1 minute ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

When rohan was manager he said that all you need is to have a roof for kos inside. It hasn't change since.

I'm still gonna tell you to get rid of it regardless just as I tell anyone else snippy. It's fucking ignorant that's a thing in the first place. He's no longer here so i'd say that's not a sound argument. If you want another staff to debate me on it I'd be glad to. 

• Like 2
  • Cringe 1
1 minute ago, TheDudeAbidesV2 said:

I'm still gonna tell you to get rid of it regardless just as I tell anyone else snippy. It's fucking ignorant that's a thing in the first place. He's no longer here so i'd say that's not a sound argument. If you want another staff to debate me on it I'd be glad to. 

Make a post and lmk if its accepted or denied. Until then its accepted because a higher up hasn't mentioned anything about it being a no no after saying it is okay.

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy
Just now, TBFYKingSnippy said:

Make a post and lmk if its accepted or denied.

As I said if you want someone to tell me otherwise then I will. I'm not making a post nor am I changing my decision for that unless i'm told otherwise from someone who can back that up. I wasn't asking the first time. If I see it regardless I will say the same. 

9 minutes ago, TheDudeAbidesV2 said:

I never said I wasn't in the sit. I said I wasn't even at my computer and as proggy and other higher ups have said, you must wait until the reportee is back before giving out punishments + you have to hear the reportees side.

1 minute ago, TheDudeAbidesV2 said:

As I said if you want someone to tell me otherwise then I will. I'm not making a post nor am I changing my decision for that unless i'm told otherwise from someone who can back that up. I wasn't asking the first time. If I see it regardless I will say the same. 

Are ur saying that its allowed but because you don't like it no one can have it? I don't think it works like that :/.

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy
2 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

I never said I wasn't in the sit. I said I wasn't even at my computer and as proggy and other higher ups have said, you must wait until the reportee is back before giving out punishments + you have to hear the reportees side.

Ah. Misunderstood that part. Well either way i'd like to see what he says.

Oh and as for the other reply I've already told you why i'm against that idea. We have the kos inside only for a reason to prevent issues like these. Not only that, but you aren't really meant to build outside the base at all. 

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

as proggy and other higher ups have said, you must wait until the reportee is back before giving out punishments + you have to hear the reportees side.

Yeah this is somewhat true unless aspxct or the staff member had proof that you rdm'd. Your screenshot could be replicated with the person standing outside your base, but there hasnt been any proof from aspxct or hammer that they were outside. To be clear if someone is on that sidewalk you can not enforce KOS on them. If they hop up on the ledge and walk inside that lobby area, they can be KOS'd. 

@Aspxct @Hammer416

You need to provide proof that Aspxct died standing on the sidewalk or his warn will be removed.

14 minutes ago, proggy said:

Yeah this is somewhat true unless aspxct or the staff member had proof that you rdm'd. Your screenshot could be replicated with the person standing outside your base, but there hasnt been any proof from aspxct or hammer that they were outside. To be clear if someone is on that sidewalk you can not enforce KOS on them. If they hop up on the ledge and walk inside that lobby area, they can be KOS'd. 

@Aspxct @Hammer416

You need to provide proof that Aspxct died standing on the sidewalk or his warn will be removed.

Wait so if they stand on the ledge I dont need a roof? 

If they hop up on the ledge and walk inside that lobby area, they can be KOS'd.  

@Aspxct

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy