Metro vs Snippy rip 12 printers

OGMetro

8 minutes ago, Bishopil said:

LOL

What would be a more likely situation? 

A. Snippy has him on his friends list, so they communicated via steam and decided to let him inside. Snippy gets caught and attempts to lie his way out.

B. MasterChief over here downloads noclip hacks and goes inside, then just vibes for a bit.

C. Sits with an ESP and waits for him to come out, then times his jump perfectly to hop in. 

Hey. PS:

ESPs don’t tell you when someone opens their fading door with their finger on their keyboard.

When their quick doors open a bright light shines.

48 minutes ago, AustinDatDude said:

Lmao Snippy definitly let this dude in, seen it happen before +1

15 minutes ago, OGMetro said:

there's history of snippy helping minge & hacking cops get into bases

8 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

I’m sure if that was the case proggy would be the first person to stop talking to me ever again..

Couple of people here seem to back that claim. 

You sure dawg? 

8 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

When their quick doors open a bright light shines.

Okay, but again, it’s some random Spartan who probably had just a few hours on the server. (x) to doubt that he knew when to come in.

1 minute ago, Bishopil said:

Couple of people here seem to back that claim. 

You sure dawg? 

Okay, but again, it’s some random Spartan who probably had just a few hours on the server. (x) to doubt that he knew when to come in.

Austin has always has had beef with me for whatever reason he claims and metro is the one who made the post.

4 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

Austin has always has had beef with me for whatever reason he claims and metro is the one who made the post.

I would say Metro would be the least bias one here, saying as he based with you, no? 

28 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

Basically what had happened was I was running outside my base to go sell a striker but I was ping lagging around the server so I relogged before selling them. I’m assuming that the player ran in while I was running out. He was probably all coked out like the player said he was which makes sense. I most likely added him when he awhile back to help him out   ( giving him a base, some money, and etc. ). I didn’t even know who this dude was because his name wasn’t the name of anyone who I had based with ( Andre ) or the name metro said ( master chief ). To the point, I did not purposely let in this Spartan and because of his actions that he didn’t I told him not to talk to me anymore and blocked him.

proggy and I tested it, there's no way possible for you both to fit in the door at the same time, and he could not have been on coke if you watch the video

20 minutes ago, Bishopil said:

Not against the case but a spartan must've had to purchase VIP so let's be for real here.

I mean even if a spartan was running to the door to get in, once you leave the quickdoor do you just keep it open for a couple seconds extra? Usually you hold it open until your ass is outside then instantly shut it. That's what makes it fishy.

OH and not to mention but Snippy leaves the party (Seen in the chat) as the spartan is inside the base. 

Edited by Entity
1 minute ago, Entity said:

Not against the case but a spartan must've had to purchase VIP so let's be for real here.

I mean even if a spartan was running to the door to get in, once you leave the quickdoor do you just keep it open for a couple seconds extra? Usually you hold it open until your ass is outside then instantly shut it. That's what makes it fishy.

Fishiest part to me is, the spartan was on his friends list, then snippy disconnects right after letting him in, and after I posted on the forums the spartan makes his profile private

Just now, OGMetro said:

Fishiest part to me is, the spartan was on his friends list, then snippy disconnects right after letting him in, and after I posted on the forums the spartan makes his profile private

Yeah you can see he leaves the party immediately as you walk in. That's probably not a coincidence.

1 minute ago, Entity said:

Yeah you can see he leaves the party immediately as you walk in. That's probably not a coincidence.

Snippy is disconnecting there, not just leaving party. 

10 minutes ago, Entity said:

OH and not to mention but Snippy leaves the party (Seen in the chat) as the spartan is inside the base. 

I relogged, and spill knew I was relogging. Are you guys literally ignoring everything I’m putting down? 😕. The spartan literally could have gotten stuck in the door and just pressed the button himself .

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy
7 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

I relogged, and spill knew I was relogging. Are you guys literally ignoring everything I’m putting down? 😕. The spartan literally could have gotten stuck in the door and just pressed the button himself .

“Hey guys so basically I disconnected right after some Spartan that’s also on my friends list somehow got in. I added him on steam to teach him how to base or give him money?? Anyways, lol, nothing suspicious here. I was lagging too which is why it explains how he managed to jump in right past me. It wasn’t like I was leaving the server and told my friends that I had to relog, so I wouldn’t be connected to the situation.”

Thats what I’m catching from what you’re saying. 

Edited by {GG} Bishopil
  • Cringe 1
  • Haha 1

There is a faint smell of BS coming from Snippy. 

I find it hard to believe he manages to get past you without you seeing him. And I don't think any player holds their fading door open for an extra amount of time after they've passed through (Unless they're letting someone in *wink *wink).

As for the lagging shit, I highly doubt you were lagging, just some personal hunch. 

This report fits into the absolute unit of reports made against, he really has no regard for the enjoyment of others. :/.

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
1 minute ago, Kicks said:

There is a faint smell of BS coming from Snippy. 

I find it hard to believe he manages to get past you without you seeing him. And I don't think any player holds their fading door open for an extra amount of time after they've passed through (Unless they're letting someone in *wink *wink).

As for the lagging shit, I highly doubt you were lagging, just some personal hunch. 

This report fits into the absolute unit of reports made against, he really has no regard for the enjoyment of others. :/.

just wanted to waste my day collecting false money : ' (

• Cringe 1
  • Haha 1