DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

False Ban

Frogggy

In-game name:Frogggy
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):(STEAM_0:1:90113165)
Staff members in-game name: Proggy
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):(STEAM_0:0:66620478)
Date & Time of incident:2019-11-29 - 15:25:59
Timezone: eastern
Ban Reason: "hacks"
How long were you banned for?:999 years
Proof of Ban:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198140492059/screenshot/780741878662928853
What happened? (include any proof): me evity and ioms were messing around and shooting eachother and i somehow killed ioms and a random cuz i was raidly moveing my mouse around cuz i was in a cornor and they were trying to kill me and everyone says they have cideos of my hacking but i want to see the videos because ik for a fact im not hacking i dont even have hacks on my pc 
Why should your ban be removed?: i wasnt hacking at all it was a false hacking ban ive yet to see proof of me hacking because there is none i dont hack why would i hack on a server im staff on that i play everyday for like 10 hours a day its dumb to do i want to see the videos of me "hacking"

• Informative 1

@Hexane because he mentioned this and mentioned having the videos.

Also funny that you wait a day to appeal, but whatev.

Also, why the hell did you pm people saying "See you after the next wipe". Seems like an admission of guilt to me.

Edited by Zach-DLC
  • Informative 1

@Zach-DLC  waited a day cuz after I got banned I went out and did stuff I didn't plan on making a appeal I was just gonna wait till the next wipe so I could do stuff with my life but I decided to make a appeal to see the "proof" of me hacking when I wasn't just cuz of hard "flicks"

• Informative 1

Well, for one I don’t think he was hacking I haven’t been on and I haven’t seen proof or anything but I know what hacking looks like I’ve done it on other games before. But it is insane when you do something insane like do 20 360s with a no scope and get a headshot, it’s not hacking just skill or on accidental awesomeness. Most of the time if someone appeals a ban for hacking they either aren’t hacking or they regretted hacking and think they might not have any proof.

Proggy, Ioms, Evity If you got any proof i’d Love to see it. Also was their an actual sit called?? Or did proggy see him move his mouse around quickly shooting and think he was hacking so he banned him??

if I’m wrong about ANYTHING please let me know ❤️ 

• Informative 1
17 minutes ago, _PandaGlitz13_ said:

Well, for one I don’t think he was hacking I haven’t been on and I haven’t seen proof or anything but I know what hacking looks like I’ve done it on other games before. But it is insane when you do something insane like do 20 360s with a no scope and get a headshot, it’s not hacking just skill or on accidental awesomeness. Most of the time if someone appeals a ban for hacking they either aren’t hacking or they regretted hacking and think they might not have any proof.

Proggy, Ioms, Evity If you got any proof i’d Love to see it. Also was their an actual sit called?? Or did proggy see him move his mouse around quickly shooting and think he was hacking so he banned him??

if I’m wrong about ANYTHING please let me know ❤️ 

@evity @proggy @ioms

Proof would be nice. I'd like to see it for myself too.

Edited by Kicks
  • Informative 1

I have several videos from different people of sketchy clips of you, I'll admit that since our spectate system is ass, and no clips can be gathered from your first person view so nothing can look concrete from that. However then someone gives me a screenshot of you giving them hacks, which hex already supplied.

You are banned from other servers for hacking (servers that probably have better spectating/anti-cheat systems than us). Then once you were banned you say <13:27:32> "Frogggy": ight peace ill be back in a few years when bans reset. 

The above statement sounds pretty guilty if you ask me. By the way garnet said there most likely wont be another ban wipe.

Here's just one of the clips and i'll supply the damage log that goes along with it. 

d21ffcf2afbeaf5fa6f6b581895824a9.png

Some things to note.

1) You walk up to the quick door the same time his guest is leaving.

2) You kill OG Imagine Wagons alarmingly quick, I get he must have been low health to die in one shot, but it is sketch how you flick to him.

3) You hit every shot with an extremely inaccurate weapon, in-fact you hit more shots than possible in a second. In 1:25:36 on logs you hit 12 ares shots on a moving target. After testing, I could only hit 11 shots in a second with the ares standing right next to my still target. Heres video of that. https://streamable.com/yhyxd

4) This is just one clip of many to be scrutinized.

I know how to control that gun that's why I always use it @proggy and that flick on to him isn't even a good flick he was like right next to me and what does 1 extra shot per second mean its one shot more im confused? I know he was leaving the base cuz he goes in there to collect money and leave and I rank in hoping it was him leaveing at the same time but it was it was like 1-2 seconds after I tried to run in

Edited by Frogggy
  • Informative 1
9 minutes ago, proggy said:

I

The video isn’t sufficient enough even though it does seem odd he hit all those shots, He was technically let in by the person on the Cj job And was standing in front of you when shooting, also the second video it’s a little blurry but I think I counted 12 shots which would match the the “hacking” video. 

Although with that being said, I’ve hacked before and I honestly do believe from personal experiences with this guy locking on to me that he is hacking.

• Informative 1