False Ban

Frogggy

25 minutes ago, Frogggy said:

@OGMetro well I don't even know how I get 12 shots a second 

Yeah me neither because the video I showed in my original response testing this (https://streamable.com/yhyxd) I have done now on several people. Throughout the night I've repeated this test, trying new stuff out and cant get 12 shots in a second to show up on the logs, but you did on a moving target during a raid, along with what looks like a wallhack with how you approached the raid, and other evidence that supports that you're hacking. You've been banned in at least one other server for hacking. You're passing around hacks in discord. You made a defeated statement after being banned too (<13:27:32> "Frogggy": ight peace ill be back in a few years when bans reset.). If I we're falsely banned I wouldn't have said something like that until my appeal was denied. 

1 hour ago, proggy said:

309520bb4b3903bcf2fc07757b49973e.png

Acting like this in TS while you have an appeal up is not going to help your case, homie. I would expect any of our staff to be a snitch when they have knowledge and evidence of someone hacking. 

but acting a way on ts doesn't prove wether he was hacking or not. Yes thats toxic and dont get me wrong I give DLC his fair share of toxic comments as well but this has nothing to do with him hacking

Overall just because someone says <13:27:32> "Frogggy": ight peace ill be back in a few years when bans reset has no meaning at all as to if he hacked or not. Maybe he was accepting his fate and did not even want to fight it or maybe he was hacking. Regardless Proof is needed to see wether he was because if he is being banned based off of someones opinion that is in my mind kinda BS. If this were me I would want for at least some sort of fairness and again to be innocent until proven guilty. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Frogggy said:

you don't know what your even talking about that was before I even started on garnet do some research before u keep saying I'm hacking on garnet

bruh i asked u a question, maybe read what i said next time