False Ban

Frogggy

31 minutes ago, Frogggy said:

@ioms he has none

Yeah I'm still keen on seeing how you can hit 12 shots in a second on a moving target with a very inaccurate weapon, when I haven't been able to reproduce that in logs no matter what I try. Couple that with your history of being banned for hacking, and that you recently passed along a hack to Ioms, and it should be enough proof to get you off of our server. 

but thats all you have for proof is a lucky shot
the proof that that hex posted in the chat is of a zip file do you know whats in that file ??

because i know whats in that file and its nothing 
also Evity hits those shots all the time he even did it last night 

@Hexane @proggy

Edited by ioms
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, ioms said:

the proof that that hex posted in the chat is of a zip file do you know whats in that file ??

@Hexane @proggy

Completely agree.. first off no one knows whats in that zip file this is all just assuming. Ive been saying this so many times on this thread... There literally is not enough evidence to ban froggy. Wether you guys like it or not.. if he is banned imo it really isn't fair. Just because someone is sus has legit no value towards wether they hacked or did not hack. I agree with ioms completely though @Hexane @proggy

5 minutes ago, ioms said:

also Evity hits those shots all the time he even did it last night 

@Hexane @proggy

agreed

13 minutes ago, proggy said:

Yeah I'm still keen on seeing how you can hit 12 shots in a second on a moving target with a very inaccurate weapon, when I haven't been able to reproduce that in logs no matter what I try. Couple that with your history of being banned for hacking, and that you recently passed along a hack to Ioms, and it should be enough proof to get you off of our server. 

history doesn't mean anything whatsoever. THATS THE PAST we are talking about the present right now 

56 minutes ago, ioms said:

@proggy
show the proof sir 

I don't want to hear it. You gave me the screenshot that I used as most of my proof. You then said "Yeah after he sent those files he screenshared with me and showed himself using hacks on the server but I didn't record it". So YOU should have been the one to ban him. You should be the one getting appealed, but hes you're friend so you just watched him do it and didn't bother to tell anyone until weeks later when I ask you "yo you have any proof that froggy's hacking?"

Then last night in TS when they were asking why you snitched, you said something along the lines of "I regret it, I was high as fuck. I wouldn't have done that sober" or something. You thought I was muted but I had just unmuted and caught that. I appreciate you being forthcoming with the screenshot at first, but why has your attitude towards the ban shifted? Staff shouldn't be covering for hackers.

6 minutes ago, ioms said:

@Hexane @proggy

It's not just a lucky shot. He's somehow doing more shots per second with the ares in a raid on a moving target than I can reproduce in a series of extensive tests. I've tried everything to get 12 shots to show up in a single second in logs with the ares, and it just cant be done, but he did it by accident. 

And no I can't tell you what's in that zip, but he sent it to YOU and YOU told me it was a hack. And the Injector file thats along with it works for a multitude of online games including gmod. Again I don't know why suddenly you're covering for someone who is distributing hacks, and changing your attitude about the ban. You said you watched him cheat through screensharing after sending you these files.

Just now, proggy said:

I don't want to hear it. You gave me the screenshot that I used as most of my proof. You then said "Yeah after he sent those files he screenshared with me and showed himself using hacks on the server but I didn't record it". So YOU should have been the one to ban him. You should be the one getting appealed, but hes you're friend so you just watched him do it and didn't bother to tell anyone until weeks later when I ask you "yo you have any proof that froggy's hacking?"

Then last night in TS when they were asking why you snitched, you said something along the lines of "I regret it, I was high as fuck. I wouldn't have done that sober" or something. You thought I was muted but I had just unmuted and caught that. I appreciate you being forthcoming with the screenshot at first, but why has your attitude towards the ban shifted? Staff shouldn't be covering for hackers.

It's not just a lucky shot. He's somehow doing more shots per second with the ares in a raid on a moving target than I can reproduce in a series of extensive tests. I've tried everything to get 12 shots to show up in a single second in logs with the ares, and it just cant be done, but he did it by accident. 

And no I can't tell you what's in that zip, but he sent it to YOU and YOU told me it was a hack. And the Injector file thats along with it works for a multitude of online games including gmod. Again I don't know why suddenly you're covering for someone who is distributing hacks, and changing your attitude about the ban. You said you watched him cheat through screensharing after sending you these files.

we need more evidence before you ban someone permanently for hacking. 

2 minutes ago, proggy said:

i asked if you wanted more proof you said no so this is all on you. you should have tried to get more proof before banning froggy 
rip sorry bro 
@proggy

Edited by ioms
  • Like 1
  • Winner 1
4 minutes ago, proggy said:

your still just taking someone's word for it there's no solid video proof of my hacking you're just going off of what people say to you completely unfair