False Ban

Frogggy

Just now, Torch said:

Ironic that this is literally what @proggy is talking about in the video he shared, huh?

none of the video shows anything involving aim lock/smooth aim its a flick shot  everyone hits flicks in any game and in duels it shows nothing they are going off of everyone's word 

I don't understand what kind of evidence that is needed for the people backing frogggy. Is it necessary to have a video of his screen with ESP & aimlock to prove he is cheating? When he can fit in 12 shots in a second without being replicated whatsoever, raids us ONLY when we are afk, and sneaks into bases at the exact moment? You can see from the damage logs he doesn't miss a headshot. Look at the killing blow on CJ, it's a blood splatter on his head, dealing 38 damage. The rest of his shots align with this 34-38 damage.  He hits every single shot as a headshot on two moving targets.

4 minutes ago, Frogggy said:

none of the video shows anything involving aim lock/smooth aim its a flick shot  everyone hits flicks in any game and in duels it shows nothing they are going off of everyone's word 

word

10 minutes ago, Frogggy said:

I'm not talking about the rest of the thread. I'm talking about the video. 

You went from Metro to Wagons in a single frame - but that could be accredited to the fact that Metro had 20 fps. However, that being known doesn't rule out the possibility of an aim lock or smooth aim. One thing that is on your side in the video is the fact that you had killed Wagons before aiming at him due to the inaccuracy of the gun, and then after you realized Metro had died, you started to shoot at Wagons also realizing that he was already dead.

EDIT: I also didn't bring up how you knew that Wagons would be opening the quick door. You sat outside of the actual door until Wagons started to head for the quick door, in which you rushed in. This is honestly the most suspicious thing in the video. And I also want to point out that I'm not claiming that you're hacking - I'm sharing the analysis of parts of the clip that are suspicious. Whether or not people decide you may or may not be hacking from my analysis is dependent on the person; don't blame me for that.

Edited by Torch
5 minutes ago, proggy said:

https://streamable.com/78gc7

Here's a discussion me and hex just had with ioms in voice chat. I think its clear that @ioms has more evidence he could supply but doesn't want to because froggy is his homie. It's pretty troublesome to have a staff admit to not doing anything about a hacker (who is also staff). 

did you just record him without telling him... LMAO creepy 

Thats just too far imo

Edited by MainAccountBlair
7 minutes ago, proggy said:

Here's a discussion me and hex just had with ioms in voice chat. I think its clear that @ioms has more evidence he could supply but doesn't want to because froggy is his homie. It's pretty troublesome to have a staff admit to not doing anything about a hacker (who is also staff). 

nice i knew you were recording the call that you moved me into so i didnt want to say anything nice try tho and i was doing other things at  the same time 

nice also why not show the full recording lol 

Edited by ioms
8 minutes ago, proggy said:

also can we hear the full recording instead of the edited one. Because I know for sure that was a lot longer of a conversation

Edited by MainAccountBlair
1 minute ago, MainAccountBlair said:

also can we hear the full recording instead of the edited one. Because I know for sure that was a lot longer of a conversation

this is the full recording you can hear me joining and ioms leaving. 

1 minute ago, ioms said:

nice i knew you where recording the call that you moved me into so i didnt want to say anything nice try tho and i was doing other things at  the same time 

You're dodging them asking for the evidence that you said you had. In fact, at the beginning of the clip you had acknowledged the fact that you did say you saw him using hacks over screenshare, but pointed out that your word isn't physical evidence.

"Physical" evidence is a subjective term. @Hexane may have a different definition of what physical evidence is as what @MainAccountBlair does. If @proggy and @Hexane believe that the evidence that they have is enough to warrant a ban, then the ban is warranted. It isn't a community decision.

Now, the community can get talking and want to see the proof, but nobody has to provide it, as seen on MilitaryRP.

If it would make you feel better, maybe it's best to leave it up to @evity on this one.

Just now, Torch said:

You're dodging them asking for the evidence that you said you had. In fact, at the beginning of the clip you had acknowledged the fact that you did say you saw him using hacks over screenshare, but pointed out that your word isn't physical evidence.

"Physical" evidence is a subjective term. @Hexane may have a different definition of what physical evidence is as what @MainAccountBlair does. If @proggy and @Hexane believe that the evidence that they have is enough to warrant a ban, then the ban is warranted. It isn't a community decision.

Now, the community can get talking and want to see the proof, but nobody has to provide it, as seen on MilitaryRP.

If it would make you feel better, maybe it's best to leave it up to @evity on this one.

This is all a plot to show that militaryrp is better than darkrp

2 minutes ago, Chase said:

Don't comment if you're don't either know Frogggy, or have something actually relevant to say. Of all people to comment, it shouldn't be the kid who just got demoted.

im allowed to say what i want, and u cant tell me what to do

1 minute ago, proggy said:

this is the full recording you can hear me joining and ioms leaving. 

Okay what if I say that you're hacking too? I guess that means you did it. There's no definite proof. If your proof consists of the word of a S. Mod and a recording of him raiding, then idk what to tell you.