Two new classes that would be cool to have.

Guest proggy

5 hours ago, Entity said:

A class that is allowed to propsurf, causing lag and can be exploited to crash the server? I don't know about that one chief.

I don't think it would cause that any performance issues especially if there were rules about the building spaces and amounts. like max of 10 props and 4x4x4 size cap. along with only allowing 1 slot for the class and this slot only for VIPs.

I know from experience it wouldn't cause lag and saying it could be exploited doesn't make sense since adv dupe can already be exploited already.

Edited by vapr
2 hours ago, vapr said:

you can shoot people as they fly. I know from experience

Well yeah, but as it says AOS, not KOS. Cops still can't shoot people that are wanted unless they shoot first, so unless there is a new weapon that somehow makes the saucer fall down or brings them out, then what good would shooting do other then to RDM them and then run to spawn to arrest?

1 hour ago, Luxembourg said:

Well yeah, but as it says AOS, not KOS. Cops still can't shoot people that are wanted unless they shoot first, so unless there is a new weapon that somehow makes the saucer fall down or brings them out, then what good would shooting do other then to RDM them and then run to spawn to arrest?

Like i said, cops wouldnt really be able to do much while hes in the air. but if cops see him crash or if hes just walking around downtown he is AOS.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines