Two new classes that would be cool to have.

Guest proggy

What if we had an Alien class and a Terrorist class?

Alien: Same rules as hobo except they are allowed to prop-fly with any flying saucer they can build that fits in a 4x4x4, and they are always AOS after they have left the spawn. This could be a higher level VIP class so they have access to adv dupe and aren't as mingey. Obviously using it to propsurf into a base would be against the rules. Probably only 1 or 2 slots. 

Terrorist: I kinda want a class that if seen, ANYONE can kill them on sight, no matter where they are. They would have access to 1 nitro glycerin (or something similar) per life, and their goal is to suicide bomb populated areas like gun-stores, banks, bars, or PD. They don't get raiding tools because they aren't after the loot, just destruction. This class should be higher level, with only 1 slot. They may not base, or be in a party, and all their kills must be gathered from indoor terror attacks, unless they are attacked outside. They don't necessarily raid, so they /advert terrorism. After you die on the class, you are set back to citizen. 

These are just some basic ideas, if you fellas have any suggestions that would help flesh out these classes, post them below. 

Edited by proggy
4 minutes ago, ThetaKek said:

I have seen a terrorist job b4 and they were given a Jihad to use once. I think maybe the Terrorist shouldn't be kos until they pull out any kind of harmful weapons.

Well yeah I've seen terrorist classes on other servers but I mainly want a class that is always KOS to anyone. 

• The Garnut
27 minutes ago, proggy said:

Terrorist: I kinda want a class that if seen, ANYONE can kill them on sight, no matter where they are. They would have access to 1 nitro glycerin (or something similar) per life, and their goal is to suicide bomb populated areas like gun-stores, banks, bars, or PD. They don't get raiding tools because they aren't after the loot, just destruction. This class should be higher level, with only 1 slot. They may not base, or be in a party, and all their kills must be gathered from indoor terror attacks, unless they are attacked outside. They don't necessarily raid, so they /advert terrorism. After you die on the class, you are set back to citizen. 

I can confirm this is already underworks, just thinking of the best way to implement this without the necessity to advert terrorism/needless RDM.

I've been working on a custom C4 swep that can be planted and destroy a portion of the map if not detonated by the PD in time, the more officers on duty, the bigger the explosion.

• Like 2
  • The Garnut
19 minutes ago, proggy said:

Well yeah I've seen terrorist classes on other servers but I mainly want a class that is always KOS to anyone. 

That won't be a thing on Garnet I don't think, for obvious reasons. It'd get out of hand fairly quickly as far as crossfire RDMs - we're too populated

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I can confirm this is already underworks, just thinking of the best way to implement this without the necessity to advert terrorism/needless RDM.

I've been working on a custom C4 swep that can be planted and destroy a portion of the map if not detonated by the PD in time, the more officers on duty, the bigger the explosion.

Sick, cant wait to see what comes of it.

1 hour ago, proggy said:

If you’re looking for a job that is KOS at all times to anyone...

- A job that revolves around the sewer/underground area such as a Sewer Monster. There’s two ways this job could always be KOS. First, making it KOS to anyone at all times both above ground and underground OR making it KOS only when the Monster is underground and allowing the Sewer Monster itself to kill anyone underground but not above ground. This job could be given a special weapon that it can only use and no other weapons, and it’s primary home to be in the sewers with no ability to raid, mug, or base/own property. 

Like you mentioned with the alien, this could also be a VIP class.

Edited by Jakovich
4 hours ago, proggy said:

Alien: Same rules as hobo except they are allowed to prop-fly with any flying saucer they can build that fits in a 4x4x4, and they are always AOS after they have left the spawn. This could be a higher level VIP class so they have access to adv dupe and aren't as mingey. Obviously using it to propsurf into a base would be against the rules. Probably only 1 or 2 slots. 

How would a cop get them if they are in their saucer? Like they can warrant them and maybe land on top of it if they are next to a building, but they can just fly to get them off quickly.

1 hour ago, Luxembourg said:

How would a cop get them if they are in their saucer? Like they can warrant them and maybe land on top of it if they are next to a building, but they can just fly to get them off quickly.

The idea is that they would need to stay in the air, or hide from police when grounded to stay out of jail. Direct contact with the humans would be risky since they are always wanted. 

5 minutes ago, proggy said:

The idea is that they would need to stay in the air, or hide from police when grounded to stay out of jail. Direct contact with the humans would be risky since they are always wanted. 

So, it would work like the bank robber wanted system?

7 hours ago, Yamagataa said:

Also would like to see Batman and Joker, would be even more sick than the spider man and venom already in the game.

Garnet already confirmed this is coming out.

16 hours ago, proggy said:

A class that is allowed to propsurf, causing lag and can be exploited to crash the server? I don't know about that one chief.

1 hour ago, Entity said:

A class that is allowed to propsurf, causing lag and can be exploited to crash the server? I don't know about that one chief.

If theres only one or two slots I doubt it would impact performance too much and Its unlikely it would ever cause a server crash. It would probably be less impact on performance than any other player that makes a base and hits prop limit. If their props bug out like some unfrozen welded dupes do, they would just need to delete it quickly.  

16 hours ago, Luxembourg said:

you can shoot people as they fly. I know from experience

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines