KatKot's Staff Application for MilitaryRP [Removed]

Katkot

NOTE: You know what? No. i'm not doing this anymore. It's not because of the -1's or that i have any anger at all, i just after looking at my own self don't believe that i'm actually ready for staff yet, and i made the wrong decision to post this application, i wish you all the best on whatever you do, and remember, it's not because of salt, it's because of self reflection, that i decided to get this post's content removed.

@Gildarts Lock and move to denied please. [since i can't actually fully delete posts, or just delete it up to you.]

Edited by Katkot
"tweaked" a few things.

I think you could have put a little more effort into your paragraphs and I do see the note where you are trying to improve your community standing, although I don't see you very often on 2GA or just hanging around RU base (This can be me of course, that I'm not on at the times you are on), one suggestion that I have is use the same name for both factions so people recognize you. Personally I don't know you very well and never had a conversation with you, the only times I remember seeing you is in war and you were running around with a sword, but I haven't seen you do that in a while. 

Overall, I would like to see an edit here to add to your "two paragraphs" so for now its going to be a -1.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
4 minutes ago, Harris said:

Minimum of 2 paragraphs, I only see one and if there are two then they are very poor, if you can’t even make 2 paragraphs and follow simple instruction you won’t fit well in the duty 

Thank you for pointing that out, i'll try to fix it directly if i can.

I ain't exactly the best writer of paragraphs, so that's definently going to be a weak point but still, i'll still give it my best try.

Edited by Katkot
51 minutes ago, shrimp said:

Bold claim, how do you plan to go about this as staff?

["I plan on benifiting the server by making it a better place where everyone can RP" is what shrimps quoted btw.]

That was indeed a bold claim, i didn't really think that one through did i?

[That piece of text has now been overwritten.]

Edited by Katkot
1 hour ago, TheOGSimone said:

I think you could have put a little more effort into your paragraphs and I do see the note where you are trying to improve your community standing, although I don't see you very often on 2GA or just hanging around RU base (This can be me of course, that I'm not on at the times you are on), one suggestion that I have is use the same name for both factions so people recognize you. Personally I don't know you very well and never had a conversation with you, the only times I remember seeing you is in war and you were running around with a sword, but I haven't seen you do that in a while. 

Overall, I would like to see an edit here to add to your "two paragraphs" so for now its going to be a -1.

agreeing with simone on this one, -1

2 hours ago, Katkot said:

NOTE: You know what? No. i'm not doing this anymore. It's not because of the -1's or that i have any anger at all, i just after looking at my own self don't believe that i'm actually ready for staff yet, and i made the wrong decision to post this application, i wish you all the best on whatever you do, and remember, it's not because of salt, it's because of self reflection, that i decided to get this post's content removed.

@Gildarts / @draggydx Lock and move to denied please. [since i can't actually fully delete posts, or just delete it up to you.]

Not at all how to go about your application. You should never retract your app due to -1's. You made this application knowing that you were going to recieve feedback from the community and you got a couple -1's when it hasent even been up for a day. If you ever want a chance on joining staff you should never something like this to yourself in your name. Even if you were to get declined you shouldve left it up to see how the community feels about you and how you could improve on these actions.  Knowing how you are, you mosy likely would have gotten a couple +1's becuase you show maturity but rectracting your application shows that you arent ready yet. Along with that you need to aim for having more forums activity to get your name out there chief. I know I say it alot but alot of people are always on forums and there is always something you can talk about on forums wether its responding to a topic or creating sometype of forums topic. Before making your next app, ask around the community on how they feel about you and if there is anything you can improve on personality wise. On my first app i got fucking railed but I didnt put my tail under my legs and run. I took what the community gave me and ran with it. Improved on what people were saying. Waited 2 months before re applying then got accepted. Please for your own sake, Spend more time around the community and dont make anytype of action like this. You are only gonna hurt yourself when it comes to things like this and as your former gen I know you and I know that you have what it takes but this was a bad step down a bad path.

7 minutes ago, ViziiVfx said:

Not at all how to go about your application. You should never retract your app due to -1's. You made this application knowing that you were going to recieve feedback from the community and you got a couple -1's when it hasent even been up for a day. If you ever want a chance on joining staff you should never something like this to yourself in your name. Even if you were to get declined you shouldve left it up to see how the community feels about you and how you could improve on these actions.  Knowing how you are, you mosy likely would have gotten a couple +1's becuase you show maturity but rectracting your application shows that you arent ready yet. Along with that you need to aim for having more forums activity to get your name out there chief. I know I say it alot but alot of people are always on forums and there is always something you can talk about on forums wether its responding to a topic or creating sometype of forums topic. Before making your next app, ask around the community on how they feel about you and if there is anything you can improve on personality wise. On my first app i got fucking railed but I didnt put my tail under my legs and run. I took what the community gave me and ran with it. Improved on what people were saying. Waited 2 months before re applying then got accepted. Please for your own sake, Spend more time around the community and dont make anytype of action like this. You are only gonna hurt yourself when it comes to things like this and as your former gen I know you and I know that you have what it takes but this was a bad step down a bad path.

1. I never stated it was due to -1's

2. I got fucking grinded into the ground my last app, so i lost confidence.

3. Allow me to make my own choices.

That's all i have to say.

• Cringe 1
1 minute ago, Katkot said:

not at all what I aimed for but i mean you do you man, just trying to help 😕

5 hours ago, ViziiVfx said:

5 hours ago, Katkot said:

If you can’t take heat on your staff app and not stay confident and strong in your decisions then you won’t hand well as staff either because as staff you will get a lot of backlash for some of your decisions sometimes and if you can’t stay confident in them then how will we know you will handle things the right way.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1