GTA's DRP Staff App.

GTA25

Altough you have a past of  being toxic and dumb, and I'm usually not someone who believes in people changing (because it has been proven multiple times that they probably haven't changed). The thing that sticks out to me is that people who didn't know of his past thought he was friendly, saw him fit for staff and you've racked up 5+ reccomendations which isn't very normal for people applying for staff.  That tells me that you have changed (atleast a little bit). I won't +1 because all I know of is the old mrp GTA but I won't -1 since it looks like you've changed. Good Luck

• Like 1

Hehehe Im Baaaaaack....

You seem to have a shady past from MRP you said you've been banned several times not just once or twice on it. Frequent MRP players also remember you as being immature and toxic.

Yet on DRP you seem like you're trying to start a less toxic more friendlier approach to the server with that many referrals you must have a good rep so im gonna +1.

On 12/8/2019 at 12:13 AM, GTA25 said:

@proggy I do understand my man I know ive been VERY toxic in the past but I have changed. And I will be showing you all and making a new self

But we've had our share of "I was toxic but now I'm not" and I'm really not looking forward to repeating the mistake again. Honest -1 but I do wish you luck. If you apply yourself to the server for a few weeks to a month then I might reconsider my vote.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1