DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Huskaii - Staff Application

huskaii

In-game name: 75R 1BAT SSG Huskaii

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:202796684

Warns: Fast Fire Exploit Once, Basecamp Once

Timezone: CDT

Playtime?:  | 75R 1BAT SSG Huskaii has played for 2130:34:16.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Godfather

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Previous HMod On MRP

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I plan to benefit the server in multiple methods, one of them is performing ordinary staff duty, such as sits, professionally. This means not being biased toward any side. I can recognize situations without difficulty, and can listen to both sides to make the best decision for reports. I additionally am always inclined to help people out. whether they have questions on the server or mechanics, I will try my best to assist them in any manner I can. I understand the rules very well because of each of the time and encounters I have had at the server. I will also try my best to be as least toxic/mean as I can be, however, everyone may be a little toxic now and again. 
     As for activity, I am fairly active, and most of the time I'm in Teamspeak. If I am not in Teamspeak, either I am sleeping, or I got something going on. However most of the time I will be on the server and be available for everybody that desires help. I'm also open to any suggestions, and tips on becoming an overall better individual in-game. Any help is appreciated, so if you want to message me, you can message me in-game or on Teamspeak. That being stated, I would love the opportunity to assist out the server with both my understanding of the game and dedication to the server. I thank you in advance for taking the time to read this.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Warned once for Fast Fire Exploit, and once for Basecamp. No other warns or bans.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Applied twice back in November/December 2018, both denied. Accepted In May of 2019.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-5 Hours on weekdays. 9-10 on weekends

Edited by huskaii
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 3

Going to have to -1 just because whenever I've had interactions with you most of the time if we had a disagreement or difference of opinions you would call me "Retarded" or try to instantly shut me down. I don't really see you as someone who can just have a conversation, To get to the point i think you're a little rude. 

I have no real chance to see if you've changed or not since you only stick to the Ranger channel  in ts so until i see some type of change -1 

From all the time I’ve known you you’ve become more mature since awhile back, I’m not going to -1 or +1 do to the fact I still haven’t been very active and been able to spend a lot of time with you recently but I do believe you’ve matured since awhile back but over all I’m neutral

Personally, I've seen u a lot. We had a huge fight one time because of war I believe, it was for base camp. You resolved it no problem by apologizing. Super mature in that sense and I believe you carry a genuine act in the server. +1 from me personally. (I believe this was you)

Although you can be toxic to people outside of your "friend group" US is still in need of more active staff, which you have proven to be. I would not freak out over you calling someone a retard, but I understand peoples views on you being toxic. I think however if you were staff it would help you simmer down because you would have to in order to be a productive staff, which I hope your intentions are. +1

5 hours ago, Oatlife said:

Although you can be toxic to people outside of your "friend group" US is still in need of more active staff

Quality > Quantity 

I would not freak out over you calling someone a retard

Well you should give a damn about how respectful the staff are. If a new player is running around base and sees Huskaii On Duty call 2GA PVT Slowass a retard, then they won’t be very inclined to talk to or listen to staff.

I think however if you were staff it would help you simmer down because you would have to in order to be a productive staff, which I hope your intentions are. 

You don’t choose staff on the basis of, “If you were staff, then you’d stop being toxic.” The entire point is that they shouldn’t be toxic in the first place. Sorry, but I wouldnt give Riley M or Horse staff if they told me they were going to “simmer down” when they got it. Kind of an odd +1 saying as you’re putting an awful lot of trust into someone you only believe will stop being toxic upon being granted staff power lol.

Edited by {GG} Bishopil
  • Like 2
  • Cringe 1

Before a few days ago my opinion on you were positive. We would talk and you seemed respectful for not knowing me, but about five days ago you have started to become toxic. I was at US base just hanging around when you would come up and tell me to shut up for no reason, as well as starting to be more toxic in OOC. For now -1

+1 He's definitely been extremely toxic but not recently. He's matured he's been doing things on the server to benefit not only his faction but the way he's looked at by other people. I talked to him on if he's going to stay and help out on the server, I really think he's going to stay and help out the community.  

-1. After however long that I've known you as well as been in factions with you, I don't think that you'd make a great fit as staff. Plain and simple, you don't have qualities that would be beneficial.

Gonna be honest: I don't think you're well capable of keeping bias outside of your duties as staff. Although I'm sure bias slips through and has influence sometimes over other people, I'd like to hope that isn't the case. I personally don't see it ending well in that regard with you, however.

• 300 IQ 1