Platform fighters (smashbros, rivals of aether, brawlhalla)

Guest proggy

Anyone play these games? 

My favorite is definitely Rivals of Aether. I play that very competitively and I'm fairly well known in that scene.

If any homies from Garnet want to play these add me on steam or drop your Switch Friend-code down below if ya got Smash Ultimate..

Who do yall main in these games or any other fighting games?

I've definitely dabbled in other fighting games like SFV, Tekken7, Soul Caliber 6, etc. but I definitely prefer platform fighters over traditional or 3d fighters.

1 minute ago, ThetaKek said:

Yeah I'm complete dog shit and get bodied when I fight you in Rivals but I main Corrin in Smash Ultimate.

Corrin was sick in smash 4, but idk I dont see Corrin as much of a threat in ultimate. I'm sure plenty of corrins could change my mind tho.

1 minute ago, proggy said:

Corrin was sick in smash 4, but idk I dont see Corrin as much of a threat in ultimate. I'm sure plenty of corrins could change my mind tho.

I play a lot of Smash at school with a couple of lads, one of my friends is a Incineroar main and completely ate my ass b4 I started playing Corrin. Nowadays, I have a chance when playing against him and I'm almost to his skill level.

Smash Ultimate: I play Link in bracket (even tho I haven't entered a bracket in months), but I got a pocket DK, Lucas, and Zelda for friendlies.

RoA: Kragg & Zetterburn for brackets, but I got a nasty Clairen, Absa, and Etalus too.

Brawlhalla : idfk, all the characters are the same so I just play who is free.

SFV: Chun-li, wanna try Blanca bc I mained him in SF2 as a child.

Tekken 7: Alisa, Heihachi 

Soul Caliber 6: Xianghua

Slap City (lol): Ittle Dew.

I wanna play MK11 & find who I play best with and have the most fun with. Only played MKX like twice, but I was kinda raw at MK9 using Sonya, Mileena, or Kitana.

I own DBFZ, but I have played it much at all. 

Archived