Yeetmeister Ban Appeal

Name: Yeetmeister

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90554521

Staff who Banned you: SteamFire

People Involved: SteamFire

Reason You were Banned: Textscreen Minge & LTAP

How long were you banned for?: 1 day

Proof of Ban: Proof of Ban

Your side of the story: I hadn't put down a textscreen down in the last 24 hours of my playtime as all I did was raid and talk with other people. Also, I hadn't been on in the last 8 hours.

Edited by YeetMeister

Username of person I banned : (Charlie Chaplin)

My side:

Right after logging on and changing my name. I had someone come up to me right after he filed a report and said this guy is putting text screens on my base I saw the individual moving the text screen (It was a KOS text screen) he was waving around and put on someone else building. I used my bind and grabbed him while he had the text screen in hand. (He was playing as the police chief) I told him he needed to remove it. He said something close to "Oh no looks like I'm in trouble. I guess it's my time to leave. Then ran off into the house next to it.  I proceeded to tp to a roof and bring the guy who reported it. He said "Chaplin been doing it for a few min. now" so I attempted to tp Charlie Chaplin and it said it couldn't bring him. Checking the logs I noticed he disconnected. I put the ban in and I'll admit I did accidentally do 2 days but Tenalic helped update it for me. 

Just now, RiySpy said:

Username of person I banned : (Charlie Chaplin)

My side:

Right after logging on and changing my name. I had someone come up to me right after he filed a report and said this guy is putting text screens on my base I saw the individual moving the text screen (It was a KOS text screen) he was waving around and put on someone else building. I used my bind and grabbed him while he had the text screen in hand. (He was playing as the police chief) I told him he needed to remove it. He said something close to "Oh no looks like I'm in trouble. I guess it's my time to leave. Then ran off into the house next to it.  I proceeded to tp to a roof and bring the guy who reported it. He said "Chaplin been doing it for a few min. now" so I attempted to tp Charlie Chaplin and it said it couldn't bring him. Checking the logs I noticed he disconnected. I put the ban in and I'll admit I did accidentally do 2 days but Tenalic helped update it for me. 

We need some screenshots my dude, can you show screenshots of yeet doing it?

Just now, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

We need some screenshots my dude, can you show screenshots of yeet doing it?

I thought I did but after checking I didnt. 

At this point I understand since neither parties have evidence there really is only one outcome. I'm sure I didn't get that wrong but I can't back that up.