53 minutes ago, ❤️Kitty_Miku_Chan❤ said:

read it over fam then you might get it

I don't get itttt,I read it over 20 hecking times and I don't understand.So you are jumping off a bridge but police stop you so you tell them that you were trying to kill the guy that killed you? I dont get that.

1 minute ago, Agent 224 said:

I don't get itttt,I read it over 20 hecking times and I don't understand.So you are jumping off a bridge but police stop you so you tell them that you were trying to kill the guy that killed you? I dont get that.

ok so you are trying to kill yourself but are saved and need a reason not to get arrested so you simply tell them "I was just trying to kill the guy trying to kill me"

1 hour ago, ❤️Kitty_Miku_Chan❤ said:

ok so you are trying to kill yourself but are saved and need a reason not to get arrested so you simply tell them "I was just trying to kill the guy trying to kill me"

I mean most of the time police don't arrest you. They may send you in to get an evaluation, but they will talk to you and try to help you out. But it's not like you're sent to prison or some shit. Unless if you were trying to kill yourself because you committed a crime.

Edited by D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK
46 minutes ago, ❤️Kitty_Miku_Chan❤ said:

If you live in the U.S., suicide was decriminalized awhile ago. Usually if you make a suicide attempt you're detained and evaluated in a mental hospital, and hopefully you would be if you responded to the police like that.