Valor's Staff Application

Valor

In-game name: GRU PRPR Valor

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:77748914

Warns: 2: 13/10/2019 RDM, 23/10/2019 RDM

Timezone: EST 

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | MARSOC WOR Valor has played for 1299:31:24.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Jer, Joe Budden

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Yes, on an old server that was PurgeRP roughly 50+ players, and on GG was mod 1 year ago.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Personally, I feel that I can help out the server in numerous ways. I am very competent in situations that are in need of seriousness. Not only that however I believe that this role of being a staff member is something that I can take on. I’ve very active on the server every day meaning that I will always ensure that I will take sits when needed. For example, when tryouts are being held sometimes there are situations where setting jobs, tping, are a huge issue. I feel that this is something that I can help by ensuring that every person in the server gets the care that they need. I also enjoy talking to newcomers the server in showing them whats it’s all about and what they need to know before playing the server. I’m also a very nonbiased person meaning that in all situations I will make sure that both sides of the story are being told when making a decision and making sure that the right decision is made with the correct knowledge. Overall, I just feel that I can help out staff members in doing work that needs to be done and help out the server in numerous ways.

Lastly, I am always looking to improve the server. Toxicity is a huge factor that is taken into account across the server day. People are toxic to each other when they are talking in OOC about things such as war, and generally being rude to each other. I have been showing who I truly am when I am playing the server for as long as I have. I have been toxic myself, and I will admit in some situations I have gone overboard. However, recently for the past couple of months, I have been nothing but dedicated and passionate towards the server. My plan as a staff member is to overall show people what the server is truly about, well bringing down the toxicity and generally increasing the enjoyment to all players across the whole player base. I personally believe I can handle this position and hopefully, the chance is given.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details Yes, I have been banned 3 years ago roughly, for mass rdm which was completely my fault. Also, I was banned roughly 2 months ago in which included 4 other members in us fooling around which was completely our fault.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: November 8, 2019.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 10+ hours on the weekdays, and roughly the same on the weekends.

Edited by Valor
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Haha 1

+1  Valor has been an outstanding player & long active player. He is a veteran to the server and knows all the rules. My experience with him was exceptionally respected from not only me but other players. He lives up to his mistakes his made in the past and still solid all around. Valor would make a great staff member as he respects others as you yourself would like to be treated.

• Like 2

Denied

I was going to give this more time, but seeing as how you used your alt-account to like everyone's post (even though you already liked it on your main) on this thread including your own, I'd rather just make the decision now. Behavior like that just strikes me the wrong way and makes me worried about what decisions you'll make as staff. Regarding the community feedback, I've talked around a bit with other staff and they share the same thoughts as me, effectively negating those +1s. You may re-apply in 2 weeks. Use this time to think about what you can improve on.

@Gildarts, lock and move please.

• Like 1