Alex Deviluke Staff Application 1/16/2020

Realfirebalz2

In-game name: 2GA LT Alex Deviluke
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 18
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:75045340
Warns: 2
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 2GA LT Alex Deviluke has played for 631:10:43.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes I do
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Millerjerm
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Staff Supervisor on Defconnations, Past Server Manager On a ZombieRP server 
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
How I plan on Benefiting the server I try my best to be on everyday to reduce even the slightest minges, RDM even if its just playful RDM like a friend killing another friend RDM is still RDM  in my opinion, yes I may not have a lot of staff experience but from learning from others you only get better by trying and I wanna make the sever fun and equal for all if a Recruit needs help with commands they don't know how to do it I could help them  If someone needs help in TS i'm their I am usually on everyday after school and on the weekends.  I am not to serious to the point to where I am dull or boring but to a point to where it is fun but still serious. Another thing that breaks my heart would be the rule breakers. I will demolish them with punishment in a fair way to keep the server rid of minge and failrp It kinda gets annoying especially in tryouts when a guy is being a minge some get thru training then if they feel like it they go on a Mass RDM spree which does not look good on the server .

Another Reason why I think you should  pick me Is because  I am a outgoing guy my main goal is to boost moral of the community try to point people in the right direction yes I am known to yell at others but a lot of times their for a good reason for example: Shooting each other in base, running out of base without perms such as JSG or lower,  Talking in DB or doing things that you shouldn't do in Debrief like holding your guns out,running around, being on stage when not supposed to. I also try to help the newer players learn the layout of the map by taking large groups of 2GA around for a Patrol to learn the map and learn the best methods during war.  Learning how to use third person to their advantage for looking around corners and not dying easily. Learning how to space out and find cover so if nades were to be thrown or a RPG is launched the whole group isn't wiped out  by one guy. I am known to get a little heated and I have realized that I do so If said situation happens I walk away or I calm myself down by either going AFK or taking a little break so I don't ruin my reputation any further I want to be the voice of the community and have newer players look and see the examples that staff and Officers are supposed to give.

Thank you for reading my application.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details I have never Been banned on GG
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have made 3 Applications  10/12/19  11/2/19 12/15/19
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:I can contribute almost every day after school and on the weekends when needed

Edited by Realfirebalz2
Adding a Few things
23 hours ago, Valor said:

-1, nothing against you at all, you are mature guy and you have built your act. However, it is a bit early to apply for staff as you just got 2GA officer and what not. Plus the app seems a bit short so work on that 🙂

Okay, thank You for your input and I have started to back away from situations if I know when I get too heated in the moment If sometimes this happens please let me know 🙂

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

+1 Alright You may be new to being an officer but you were an officer in marines in the back days so i trust you still have your instincts and what to do but I see you have potential and you know what to do in certain situations and how to handle them so hope you get on the staff team man!

• Like 1

-1, from what i see he’s pretty active and is a really good dude. Never had a problem with him, however, i feel there’s no vibe coming off him ( no offense). 
If you make yourself more known ( as a person) so we can see who you are as a person ill definitely +1.

sorry, but goodluck bro ❤️

6 hours ago, Draggy2 said:

Wtf I literally said I didn't want you to apply again as long as I'm accepting apps........ I don't know why you change your last name.

Miller said I should apply and Last I heard Its not you only Doing applications, Therefore its not just up to you its up to the other staff members Not only that unless i'm blacklisted I can apply Within the week period that im given you hardly play on the server so leave me alone and let me have a chance every app i put out you denied and I have a Recommendation and I meet all requirements. It would be very well appreciated 

• Winner 1
1 hour ago, Realfirebalz2 said:

every app i put out you denied and I have a Recommendation and I meet all requirements. It would be very well appreciated 

the reason (most likely) is because Draggy (HR) does not think you are fit for the staff team. This does not mean that you are blacklisted, but if you apply he has every right to deny you because he is in charge of it. what you are saying is honestly like saying the boss needs hire everyone if there are people behind them advocating for them. If this guy is seen as immature and not fit, then no matter who says what, he wont be accepted. again, just because you meet all requirements doesn't mean you should be accepted. Most of the people who apply for staff have all the requirements. Its their behaviour that matters. Because of this, I trust draggy enough to respect his decision. 

• Disagree 1