Ban Appeal

k33u

In-game name: Buland
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:26039719
Staff members in-game name: ZachDLC, Swagger
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:94908357
Date & Time of incident:2020-01-21 - 22:31:51
Timezone: CST
Ban Reason:NITRP (+False Report) | Swagger
How long were you banned for?: 4d
Proof of Ban:https://gyazo.com/2bebff96194b1ad3dbade648ffc052b4
What happened? (include any proof): I called a sit for RDM because a VIP thief just randomly sprayed me down. We were brought to a sit by Swagger and the rdmer claimed that he was mugging me and adverted, I know that he was nowhere near me when he adverted, he did the same troll thing that I believe Swagger did in a video where he adverts the mug then kills a random guy 10sec later but I had no proof so I made a joke about showing Swagger proof and arrested him, knowing that he will just no clip to us 2secs later. I expected him to laugh or warn me but what I didn't expect was that this guy was a fake, I noticed that he sounded really angry and somewhat depressed before but I thought that was just his deep voice but nop, he is not SwaggerSouls and he didn't like the joke at all so he told me I was going to get straight up banned for that. I didn't even complain about the ban, I apologized and said it was a joke but he was clearly going through some stuff so I was going to take the hit to let him vent off some of his frustations but the problem is that he decided to leave me frozen on the roof and left after saying something along the lines of ''enjoy being frozen until u get banned byeeeee'' and left. He left me there for at least 10 or even 15 minutes which is clearly innapropriate, if you wanna ban just do it don't force me to stare at my screen for 15mins waiting for me to leave so I get like a week ban for LTAP.

I made a report on him, not to get him punished (even though his behaviour was questionable to say the least) but so someone could help me since I was really confused and was literally unable to do anything. You guys keep saying that you don't reply to ooc, adverts and shit so what else am I supposed to do? wtf is going on? Someone came (without claiming the report), put me on the floor and unfroze me which was exactly what I wanted but the report was left up so a few minutes later ZachDLC takes the report and obviously he's even more angry than fakeSwagger, this guy is known for wanting to ban everyone so he can try to feel a bit better about himself. The dude searches for girls information on google, literally stalking them, and then tells it to the whole staff team which are obviously going to search her up aswell since most gmod players are either kids or no life weird weebs. I can't imagine being friends with this guy irl. Anyway he straight up starts accusing me of false report and NITRP when im just trying to explain the situation and bans me for that. How is it a false report? I don't understand this server. You have a straight up mass rdmer on your staff team, a creep that stalks people and bans everyone on sight but then you're surprised that people don't take you seriously and are toxic. I literally can't play for 10 minutes without getting rdmed, even by staff members (hey shadowking, now everyone knows ur ''he entered my base'' rdm trick to kill randoms on the street). Ridiculous.

Why should your ban be removed?: nitrp is a bit of a stretch, false report is false. I'm one of the best cops on gmod and was just doing my job, learn how to take a fucking joke, stop acting like you're better than everyone else because you work for free on a video game, it's pathetic and NEVER moderate if you just wanna release ur frustations on people that have a good life, it's not our fault that you fucked up yours

Edited by k33u
paragraphs
  • Cringe 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, k33u said:

false report is false

You attempted to report him in an effort to stop him from banning you, thus digging your hole deeper. Admin decisions are final. Can't appeal or try to stop it using /report. Clearly a false report.

857ca8a8a031341c6448de66a345418a.jpg
https://gyazo.com/857ca8a8a031341c6448de66a345418a

As for the rest, you already admitted to arresting a staff on duty. IMO, that's more then enough to show NITRP but for the technical definition, you already have 2 offenses. I'm sure @NotSwaggerSouls has proof for the 3rd.

Edited by Zach-DLC
1 hour ago, k33u said:

The dude searches for girls information on google, literally stalking them, and then tells it to the whole staff team which are obviously going to search her up aswell since most gmod players are either kids or no life weird weebs. I can't imagine being friends with this guy irl. Anyway he straight up starts accusing me of false report and NITRP when im just trying to explain the situation and bans me for that.

That's just bullshit attacks on myself. You did the same thing ingame.

f6776b29163cd6fe5a32e3ad26a7b010.png
https://gyazo.com/f6776b29163cd6fe5a32e3ad26a7b010

There's your 3rd offense for diss in sit. Without the original sit by Swagger, you've already broken 3 rules. No real reason for this to be accepted.

Edited by Zach-DLC
1 hour ago, k33u said:

pathetic and NEVER moderate if you just wanna release ur frustations on people that have a good life, it's not our fault that you fucked up your

I can guess based off the attitude ig and on forums, you have no idea what you are talking about. You are openly toxic but ridicule people and say shit like, 

1 hour ago, k33u said:

The dude searches for girls information on google

1. You are kinda stupid for posting this.

2. You say that he is taking his frustrations out on players but say shit like, "Go search ppls info on google". 

3. If you intend on being toxic, at least have some type of english education.

4. Read the rules.

You did submit a false report, which is warnable, and you did diss in sit, Im willing to bet that you also broke whatever third rule. 

TL;DR This gon' get denied.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ZachDLC said:

You attempted to report him in an effort to stop him from banning you, thus digging your hole deeper. Admin decisions are final. Can't appeal or try to stop it using /report. Clearly a false report.

857ca8a8a031341c6448de66a345418a.jpg
https://gyazo.com/857ca8a8a031341c6448de66a345418a

As for the rest, you already admitted to arresting a staff on duty. IMO, that's more then enough to show NITRP but for the technical definition, you already have 2 offenses. I'm sure @NotSwaggerSouls has proof for the 3rd.

bull shit I reported him because I was frozen for a long time and not to stop him from banning me, it wasn't an appeal. Read the report on the screenshot that you posted yourself ''he wants to ban me... BUT W.E, THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE'S KEEPING ME FROZEN INSTED OF BANNING ME''. I clearly just wanted to be unfrozen or banned, I didn't want to be forced to be there for 10-15mins like I was. No server should force that on someone, specially when all I did was arrest a staff as a joke. I was asking for help nothing else and you know that but yeah. What 2 offenses do I have? I didn't do anything wrong beforehand and the warnings were wiped so idek what warnings I got in the past apart from some bs ones.

50 minutes ago, Kicks said:

I can guess based off the attitude ig and on forums, you have no idea what you are talking about. You are openly toxic but ridicule people and say shit like, 

1. You are kinda stupid for posting this.

2. You say that he is taking his frustrations out on players but say shit like, "Go search ppls info on google". 

3. If you intend on being toxic, at least have some type of english education.

4. Read the rules.

You did submit a false report, which is warnable, and you did diss in sit, Im willing to bet that you also broke whatever third rule. 

TL;DR This gon' get denied.

1. You're like 15 and you work for free on gmod, you can't call anyone stupid. edit: oh and you're a weeb, yeah you can fuck off lonely reject

2. He only read that after he banned me, I typed it as he was banning me so what's your point????? 

3. Is that because I wrote ''creap'' insted of ''creep''? I had to type really fast because he was banning me, it was obviously a typo. You're a childish moron lmao

4. ???????????? I don't need to read the rules to know that arresting a staff is not allowed, you missed the whole point of the thread which doesn't surprise me, everything's foggy up there in your brain.

No I didn't so no warn for that, diss was right before I got banned so it had no influence on the situation or the sit and I have no clue of what ''third rule'' this stalker is talking about, he's probably making up shit again. 

You're completely clueless if you actually think that I'm seriously trying to get unbanned when I'm constantly insulting the horny stalking weirdo. I know that it will be denied regardless if I'm right or wrong for the sole fact that I'm insulting him. The ban was too much but I don't mind, fakeSwagger was clearly angry and depressed but right before I got banned I heard the happiness in his voice so hopefully he feels a little bit better now.I'm just leaving another stain on the creep's record so maybe one day you people finally realize that he shouldn't be a staff member. If I respected you I wouldn't be toxic, think about it.

Edited by k33u
  • Cringe 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, k33u said:

bull shit I reported him because I was frozen for a long time and not to stop him from banning me, it wasn't an appeal. Read the report on the screenshot that you posted yourself ''he wants to ban me... BUT W.E, THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE'S KEEPING ME FROZEN INSTED OF BANNING ME''. I clearly just wanted to be unfrozen or banned, I didn't want to be forced to be there for 10-15mins like I was. No server should force that on someone, specially when all I did was arrest a staff as a joke. I was asking for help nothing else and you know that but yeah. What 2 offenses do I have? I didn't do anything wrong beforehand and the warnings were wiped so idek what warnings I got in the past apart from some bs ones.

1. You're like 15 and you work for free on gmod, you can't call anyone stupid. edit: oh and you're a weeb, yeah you can fuck off lonely reject

2. He only read that after he banned me, I typed it as he was banning me so what's your point????? 

3. Is that because I wrote ''creap'' insted of ''creep''? I had to type really fast because he was banning me, it was obviously a typo. You're a childish moron lmao

4. ???????????? I don't need to read the rules to know that arresting a staff is not allowed, you missed the whole point of the thread which doesn't surprise me, everything's foggy up there in your brain.

No I didn't so no warn for that, diss was right before I got banned so it had no influence on the situation or the sit and I have no clue of what ''third rule'' this stalker is talking about, he's probably making up shit again. 

You're completely clueless if you actually think that I'm seriously trying to get unbanned when I'm constantly insulting the horny stalking weirdo. I know that it will be denied regardless if I'm right or wrong for the sole fact that I'm insulting him. The ban was too much but I don't mind, fakeSwagger was clearly angry and depressed but right before I got banned I heard the happiness in his voice so hopefully he feels a little bit better now.I'm just leaving another stain on the creep's record so maybe one day you people finally realize that he shouldn't be a staff member. If I respected you I wouldn't be toxic, think about it.

As much as I'd like to due to how much you've dug your grave the person who put in the ban ultimately hasn't given any response.  I wanna see what swagger says, and the evidence he has to support it if any. Either way i'd suggest tempering your attitude a bit.

5 hours ago, ZachDLC said:

That's just bullshit attacks on myself. You did the same thing ingame.

f6776b29163cd6fe5a32e3ad26a7b010.png
https://gyazo.com/f6776b29163cd6fe5a32e3ad26a7b010

There's your 3rd offense for diss in sit. Without the original sit by Swagger, you've already broken 3 rules. No real reason for this to be accepted.

You need to get off whatever high horse you're on as well. It was such an insignificant example of disrespect that really wasn't needed to be added in. Sorry if it hurt you're feeling, but you're staff on a darkrp server. Get over it. (considering by what you've said he was already dealt with in a sit and should have been banned well before which would have prevented this in the first place). This wasn't your ban in the first place so no real reason for the evidence.  I'll wait for swaggers response ultimately. I'm tired of seeing this petty shit from you as well as others. It's not just this incident or you alone that's tipped me over. Teach the players, try to improve the experience. It's what I always advocate for first. It's why you don't see me warn a player as much.

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2
  • Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 3
  • Informative 1
4 hours ago, k33u said:

You're like 15 and you work for free on gmod

You've never seen me before, so i dont really know how you would know my age. The same reason i play GMOD is the reason people play games, its fun. Stop being an immature child, and get over some things in life. You say that DLC has no life, but proceed to insult people, calling them weebs, idiots, etc. To me it sounds like you are in short supply of friends, and are trying to look cool through "making fun out of bullying people online". 

If you reply with more cancer imma just ignore you. Reading your replies makes me feel stupid.

Denied
I do want to hear Swaggers side to this, but your attitude in this report is not going to reward you an unban, regardless.
I think it's best you take a small break from our community in the form of this NITRP ban.
If this is how you're going to act on the forums, I am inclined to believe that you were being unreasonable on the roof.

You shouldn't have arrested a staff on duty, and you shouldn't been unhinged on the sit roofs and forums.

The forums are not the place to hurl personal insults, especially not this section.

I will talk to Swagger to get his insight.