In-game name: dodgy40

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53192572

Staff members in-game name: TheDudeAbides

Staff members SteamID:STEAM_0:0:94811797

Date & Time of incident:2020-01-22 - 11:16:49

Timezone:PST

Ban Reason: NITRP

How long were you banned for?: 5 Days

Proof of Ban: https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A1%3A53192572 (top ban)

What happened? (include any proof): I was playing as spartan and went inside a gun shop, got murdered by AArk so forgot NLR was a rule, placed a warrant on him in hopes for me and my police partner to catch him, he shot at us, almost killing us so we killed him, i went to spawn and arrested him, but i had nobody backing me in the possibility that AArk RDM'd as well, it was unfair that I received not a single warning, and i admit, it is unfair that i got no warning but AArk had the easiest chance to report me for NLR, but he walked out of spawn and was there for a good 30 seconds, so i arrested him, then as soon as that happened he said I RDM'd and RDA'd and NLR'd.

Why should your ban be removed?:My RDM was false, my RDA was false, all because he shot at me and another officer, I put a warrant on him (NLR so NLR should just be a warning) and arrested him when he stood outside of spawn, I call major unfairness to this case and I had no time to even speak on the roof, I was banned in less then a minute for 5 days, which i find shouldn't be a ban, only a warning. I don't understand why I hadn't gotten to speak but sure thing, i find this ban unfair and it deserves to be appealed

28 minutes ago, dodgy40 said:

In-game name: dodgy40

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53192572

Staff members in-game name: TheDudeAbides

Staff members SteamID:STEAM_0:0:94811797

Date & Time of incident:2020-01-22 - 11:16:49

Timezone:PST

Ban Reason: NITRP

How long were you banned for?: 5 Days

Proof of Ban: https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A1%3A53192572 (top ban)

What happened? (include any proof): I was playing as spartan and went inside a gun shop, got murdered by AArk so forgot NLR was a rule, placed a warrant on him in hopes for me and my police partner to catch him, he shot at us, almost killing us so we killed him, i went to spawn and arrested him, but i had nobody backing me in the possibility that AArk RDM'd as well, it was unfair that I received not a single warning, and i admit, it is unfair that i got no warning but AArk had the easiest chance to report me for NLR, but he walked out of spawn and was there for a good 30 seconds, so i arrested him, then as soon as that happened he said I RDM'd and RDA'd and NLR'd.

Why should your ban be removed?:My RDM was false, my RDA was false, all because he shot at me and another officer, I put a warrant on him (NLR so NLR should just be a warning) and arrested him when he stood outside of spawn, I call major unfairness to this case and I had no time to even speak on the roof, I was banned in less then a minute for 5 days, which i find shouldn't be a ban, only a warning. I don't understand why I hadn't gotten to speak but sure thing, i find this ban unfair and it deserves to be appealed

You had plenty of time to talk, and I took it into account when I checked over a few areas of the logs. Was it 5 days? My b on that. Either way -Broke NLRMxCvBbX.jpg

FailRP for wanting after death, and RDA since it was a false want. 
H2rp64X.jpg

I have no issue with this being reduced though to say a day, seeing as you're formal, and didn't really have any malicious intent in game. 

Denied

Sufficient proof is shown that you broke 3+ rules (being NLR, Failrp, and RDA)

Your ban will remain in place, but we are willing to still give you a shot at staff if you do well in your training. 

I would use this time to study up, and maybe look over some forum reports to see how things go around here.

@hex @evity