[Defiance] - Moderator application

Defiance

In-game name: Defiance

SteamID  (g_steamID = "76561198802576374";

Warns: One

Timezone: PDT

Playtime?: 11:20:13 (I think this is my total playtime I'm not sure.)

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]

Referral(s): [No one really referred me? I stopped playing on Gaming Light as a super admin in 2016 and wanted to become a admin again ever since so I like this server thought id give it a shot]

Past experiences as staff: [ Yes I was a super admin on Gaming Light MethRP after they brought in "the new generation of staff" all the Super admins and all my friends quit so I followed soon.]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [I have plenty of experience on Gaming Light  I never did anything to abuse my powers and I basically never played the game I only worked nearly 24 hours a day just to see the people who are enjoying the game keep that way. I do a lot of gaming and watch people a lot so that's basically all I do I understand the rules for staff and in-game.]

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details (Well I was jailed yesterday for prop merge I was being salty because this kid kept mugging my friend  so I was taunting him with a toilet )

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: (No I have not only one for gaming light accepted first try.)

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: (All day any time I'm not doing school work so about 16 hours a day or more)

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? (Fishing, Coding, Car mechanics, and skateboarding )

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, just before applying.

-1 for so many reasons

-not correct steam id

-not two paragraph minimum

-not correct playtime

-didnt read staff rules

-has one warn in 11 hours

I put as much effort into this comment as you put in your application. Please reapply when you meet the minimum playtime requirement and interact with the community more.

• Friendly 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 2
2 minutes ago, eXg-Buddha said:

-1 for so many reasons

-not correct steam id

-not correct playtime

-didnt read staff rules

I put as much effort into this comment as you put in your application. Please reapply when you meet the minimum playtime requirement and interact with the community more.

STEAM_0:0:421155323

• Toxic 1
  • Agree 1
21 hours ago, eXg-Buddha said:

-1 for so many reasons

-not correct steam id

-not correct playtime

-didnt read staff rules

Denied

You fall a bit short of our playtime requirements. We will have to pass for now.

Feel free to reapply in 72 hours with a stronger app if you find yourself meeting our staff requirements.

Be sure to read over the Staff Rules again.