Ban Appeal

In-Game Name: 11B DS SGT Matty

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:214489574

When Did The Punishment Occur: About 11:25 July 4th 2018

Warn/Ban Reason: Mass RDM 

Who was involved: Me and about 6 US Recruits

Why should your appeal be accepted: Because There were 6 people who wall wanted to be Marines. I kept constantly calling for a Marine DI but no one showed up. SOmeone unlocked the door then it all went to shit We couldn't relock the door and we had to kill the recruits. after the whole incident we got a Marine DI and I walked away for about 10 seconds when I got banned.

Proof: No Proof Because I didn't expect to get banned

Edited by aug66matt
Chris Branch Reappeal Guide
41 minutes ago, aug66matt said:

Because There were 6 people who wall wanted to be army. I kept constantly calling for a Marine DI but no one showed up.

I don't know why you were asking a Marine DI to train 6 recruits that want to be Army. Looking at your name you couldn't train them yourself.

Edited by Jasmin2nd
  • Like 1

D2F6C7181971A370ED88CCADEF02A8F0CC7D774E

Although this is proof that he did kill a large amount of people, here is the situation that happened, but I do believe he should be unbanned.

During this time, I just finished a kidnap in-game to see that a mass has been happening for about 3 minutes, and no one else was dealing with it. I see some users say Matty and Barry were massing. I check logs for Barry first and see that he killed about 5 people of different rankings, and ban him, then move to Matty. I see that Matty has killed many PVTs, so I assumed that it was just a normal mass and banned him as well. I then get a report and take it saying a guy named Saika massed as well. I hear Saika's side of the story where he states a large amount of recruits continued rushing out of RR after being told not to and explaining to the reporter that he couldn't stop them by body blocking like the reporter suggested. Noticing this, I asked Saika if a guy named Matty did this too with him and he said he thought so. I then explained to Saika that I would return him as recruits being out of the RR and minging is KOS-able, so he was fine. I believe this is the same situation as Matty, and I apologize for not asking you about your kills first, Matty. I was too hasty on your ban, I should've looked a bit further into the mass since you hold a higher rank and would be less likely to mass (not saying it doesn't happen, but should be handled more carefully).

Thank you Ethan for your input. This isn't the first time this happened to me because when I was still a PIC I think I was helping my friend who was a D'S kill recruits who kept doing this shit. I didn't argue back based on the fact I was still a Private and my say really wouldn't of meant shit. This happening to me again with RRS pissed me off so i wanted to appeal it. Ethan its no problem amd thanks for telling everyone about what happened.

Edited by aug66matt
  • Like 1

However in some cases you should warn the recruit(s) to get back to the room before shooting them down. As a recruit you are pretty in the dark about things, so getting shot after leaving a room can make them angry at the server and may tempt them to leave. 

Consider this appeal ACCEPTED (Perms from Chris)

You will get unbanned. Just next time, try not to kill the recruits that are leaving from RR, let staff or another DI to handle that.

@Phantom Lock please.

Edited by Jasmin2nd
  • Like 1