Hacking Assumption Issue

mkay

2020-01-23 - 23:53:12 suhn(STEAM_0:1:125599372) Viva(STEAM_0:1:101152940) 19-03:14 Hacking

Name: 1MD Pvt Isaac Doss

I joined back again recently after a 6-7 month break due to vacation and my Grandfathers funeral.  After and During the  war, I was pmed by Taffy from the RU telling me to stop "toggling" and "have fun with ban" I responded with "lmao ur mad" assuming that he was just mad at the fact that I killed him maybe multiple times. I took it as a joke or a sign of toxicness. Soon after the war ended, I recieved a Ban stating "banned for 999 years". I was in shock and insanely mad. I was falsely accused. please try and help me in this.

• Winner 1

@Viva so youre not gonna show them the whole gameplay?? I flanked because I saw 2 of RUs camping near the Containers. I got killed and respawned decided to FLANK due to the amount of people just getting destroyed at the back entrance.  I walked just case in they wouldnt hear me.. So this whole EVIDENCE you got going on has to be well thought of m8. I play with GAME SENSE. Hope you realize that

• Disagree 1
8 minutes ago, Viva said:

To me, this was just so fucking blatant. If this is not enough for the operator handling this, then I'll post more. 

I literally dont see how this is walling?

He was a pushing a obj alone saw the left was clear and slowly creep to the right of the entrance 

Just now, Musty_Flow said:

I literally dont see how this is walling?

He was a pushing a obj alone saw the left was clear and slowly creep to the right of the entrance 

He's legit pre-aiming and "tracing" my head through the wall while walking at the start of the door (I was not there when he had died). Not only that but the risk and confidence of using semi-auto and two shotting me that close range isn't too well. The first shot is understandable, but the second shot not so much. As @Viva said, there are more clips if needed.

-1 to the appeal.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Torch said:

He's legit pre-aiming and "tracing" my head through the wall while walking at the start of the door (I was not there when he had died). Not only that but the risk and confidence of using semi-auto and two shotting me that close range isn't too well. The first shot is understandable, but the second shot not so much. As @Viva said, there are more clips if needed.

-1 to the appeal.

ok I was looking at it wrong legit he hit all headshots and even aimed at dudes head where it would of been behind the storage can. I can see he lined you up before you were in sight

Sorry -1 if Viva could post more evidence that would probably help with this more

What's up with these bans being supported by 1 clip? MRP fr needs a Manager to regulate because this is the second time in a month someone was banned and only one clip was able to incriminate them.

This clip is fishy for the sole purpose that this person was looking at the wall while creeping up, but if you look closer you can deduce this;

He is using 3rd person to peek into the building, we can assume this because when he found his target, his gun moved to the left (to correct his aim onto his enemy after it was facing a wall beforehand), and he fired. Anyone walling wouldn't hesitate to just shoot the person as soon as their line of sight was clear, but the hesitation was blatant, and his aim had to be corrected, meaning he DEFINITELY is NOT tracing through walls. The next person he tried to fire at he MISSED and had to correct his aim AGAIN to find the other target, but they were to fast for him to kill.

Overall, +1, at least until more evidence is posted. I don't know why staff has devalued actual evidence and goes off a single clip, which, after watching once, anyone with a few brain cells can see this is normal gameplay.

• 300 IQ 1

I myself thought that my fuck-up with Silo would have given good reason to record a good chunk of clips to all of us on the staff team, so this is a little disappointing. I also don't see how this is Blatant. He walks in like a newer player usually would, ADS to be safe (common newer player thing to do) so I wouldn't claim he's walling. The headshot thing is weird yea, and I can see why it can be seen as sus. But it's nowhere near enough proof for a ban. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
8 hours ago, mkay said:

@Viva so youre not gonna show them the whole gameplay?? I flanked because I saw 2 of RUs camping near the Containers. I got killed and respawned decided to FLANK due to the amount of people just getting destroyed at the back entrance.  I walked just case in they wouldnt hear me.. So this whole EVIDENCE you got going on has to be well thought of m8. I play with GAME SENSE. Hope you realize that

1 hour ago, WeirdChamp said:

Why not just straight up post all clips so operators don't have to wait on you 3Head

I will show you the whole gameplay. It takes time to edit down all the clips from raw footage, compile them, export them, and then upload them. I just didn't want to do that entire process at like 11 PM on a school night. So I just posted one clip to hold the operators over while I have time to edit more. Once I have more I will edit my above post to include them. 3Head

• Informative 1

Although I think the clip is sus, this is nowhere near enough evidence to convict him of walling. Sure, I agree, the headshot thing was a little odd, but every now and then someone does something insane. I think having more clips uploaded and ready would've been a much smarter move, especially post-silo-ban. Hopefully this doesn't become an issue again; however, if more evidence is provided and is concrete, then I think this appeal will be a no-brainer. 

• Disagree 1
2 hours ago, Soappppp said:

Although I think the clip is sus, this is nowhere near enough evidence to convict him of walling. Sure, I agree, the headshot thing was a little odd, but every now and then someone does something insane. I think having more clips uploaded and ready would've been a much smarter move, especially post-silo-ban. Hopefully this doesn't become an issue again; however, if more evidence is provided and is concrete, then I think this appeal will be a no-brainer. 

4 hours ago, Milton said:

I also don't see how this is Blatant. He walks in like a newer player usually would, ADS to be safe (common newer player thing to do) so I wouldn't claim he's walling.

5 hours ago, Dan Gardner said:

He is using 3rd person to peek into the building, we can assume this because when he found his target, his gun moved to the left (to correct his aim onto his enemy after it was facing a wall beforehand), and he fired. Anyone walling wouldn't hesitate to just shoot the person as soon as their line of sight was clear, but the hesitation was blatant, and his aim had to be corrected, meaning he DEFINITELY is NOT tracing through walls. The next person he tried to fire at he MISSED and had to correct his aim AGAIN to find the other target, but they were to fast for him to kill.

He starts aiming directly at me through the wall the second he starts walking and ADS'ing. He doesn't fix his aim whenever I'm in clear line of sight - just takes a second before shooting, which I'm going to assume is to swap to semi-auto as if he knew he had enough time to do so. That hesitation isn't him fixing his aim, he didn't even move whatsoever when he stopped.

And as Viva said, he has other clips but because it was late he only uploaded that one.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

-1 in the video you faced the right the whole time. If you where using Game sense you should have glanced at the left after a kill as well just in case there was another RU behind the crate. You looked right the whole time tracing that ghillie though the wall. Didn't move the mouse left to right at all until you went to shoot. Straight up not how you push an objective looking in a straight line. Thats how you get killed from the side mate. 

• Disagree 1