i dont know what to title this

nuttlover

ok so if i got banned for leaving then AArk should get banned to because i have 2 videos of him leaving after i stole his printers but no one does anything for it and i reported him both times but the did nothing but when i leave for something i get banned????????????

You're going to need to reformat this. Also, if I understand your appeal correctly, I would say that even if a player left after you stole printers, the timing and reasons for which they came back are also important. But if you don't use correct format and correctly explain, nobody can know what happened.

D enied

You've had roughly 12 hours to fix this based on the reccommendations of others. If you wish to further pursue this report, please re-post with the proper format. If you have any evidence, please include it with your next report.

If you reported this ingame, you may also file staff reports on a sit you weren't satisfied with. However, you must use the correct format for those to be considered.

@Ark3 will be followed up with, but due to a lack of evidence / no format, no further action will be taken.

@Alex Conway @eXg-Buddha

L̟̥͓o̚c̩̏k ̹n̷̖͐ ͐m̹̍o̶v̥̔̐e̯̱ ̂

Edited by ZachDLC
  • Toxic 2
  • Agree 1
6 hours ago, ZachDLC said:

D enied

You've had roughly 12 hours to fix this based on the reccommendations of others. If you wish to further pursue this report, please re-post with the proper format. If you have any evidence, please include it with your next report.

If you reported this ingame, you may also file staff reports on a sit you weren't satisfied with. However, you must use the correct format for those to be considered.

@Ark3 will be followed up with, but due to a lack of evidence / no format, no further action will be taken.

@Alex Conway @eXg-Buddha

L̟̥͓o̚c̩̏k ̹n̷̖͐ ͐m̹̍o̶v̥̔̐e̯̱ ̂

not how that works go on ur loa 

• Toxic 4