Jakes Application

Jake

Name: Jake | 11BR SFC Jake

Total time on the server:  | 11BR SFC Jake has played for 659:36:06.

Do you own a microphone: Yes

Referrals: Chris Branch, Arnold Smith, Sleepy

Staff History: I had a few RDM warns for honest mistakes, I do not have any active warns.

Country of Residence: United Kingdom, England

Past experiences staffing? I have staffed on multiple servers, I was head admin on a network known as "Complex Network" from about November To January When I was promoted to Server Manager I then started to work on creating and managing a WW2 MRP however the Owners lost the "spark" and closed down the network, From there I staffed on a starwarsRP server which then transitioned into a MRP, I then got Head Admin and was managing the staff team however the server shut down due to immaturity from the owner. If you want or need proof of any of this experience I will get you in touch with the people I worked with/under.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum) I first joined GG between July and August last year from there I had some spotty activity hence only getting to GySgt, I then started to really start enjoying it again in January. I want to give something back to the server and community considering they have given me hundreds of entartaining and fun hours. Due to my timezone(BST/EST+5) I often get on earlier than most people and this is where mass RDM's appear a lot and due to the mostly NA staff team there often arnt any online meaning all sorts of things happen with nothing happening to the rule breaker. I want to help the community enjoy the server regardless of how many people are online by moderating and watching over the server while other staff may not be online as it is too early for them. I also enjoy helping people, as before mentioned I want to help people to enjoy the server as I know from experience how frustrating it can be not have any available assistance. I also like working in teams and with other people, especially if I am doing something positive such as helping people enjoy the unique experience they get from GG. I am good at managing stressful/high intensity situations, I have high levels of communication and I always try to do the right thing. Thank you for taking the time to read this, hope to see your opinions below.

Edited by Jake
Adding Arnold to Referrals, fixing up some stuffs (i finally fixed the box :)
  • Agree 2

Although it is quite simple to remove the box around your text to do proper formatting, you're an exceptional leader and player in-game, and I've never had an issue with you. You are very active and besides the box your app is pretty well written.

+1

• Like 1

Hey man i know we have our differences and disagreements and we both are never perfect ever. Some of the things you have done in GB have made me question your maturity but i think you'd make a great addition to the staff team. So I am going to +1 this app, add me to referrals. You are a great guy and I know your temper gets the best of you sometimes but I know thats something you are able to control. I don't want our relationship to be sour and bitter because of some things in GB, and it's completely fine for you to be mad at me. 

• Like 1

Havnt had a TON of interaction with you in game (prob cause of the times you talked about). But nothing bad, and I really like your app. If you do as well as your app makes you look, I think you’ll make a great addition! +1

TLDR: +1

~Versetti

• Like 1