Husky's Staff App

Name: Husky (IRL/TS Christopher Kohler) 

Total time on the server: 372 hrs
Do you own a microphone: Yes

Referrals: N/A

Staff History: Warned for RDM in may - By jackal 

Country of Residence: United States ( EST NY)

Past experiences staffing?  I was a Super Admin of 3 TTT servers,Admin of Queso's Community(Murder) A head Admin on TG(Dark RP), Void Gaming(Dark RP), Static Servers(Dark RP) and Hell zone clan(Serious RP). 

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum) I plan on benefiting the Garnet Gaming community by making the server enjoyable for all people playing by solely enforcing the rules provided and with the knowledge I've acquired over the years of playing. I also plan on benefiting the server by playing during times where staff activity is needed heavily, provided that Garnet Gaming is a large server and receives lots of players due to it's popularity, not all staff is able to be on at certain times in which I can partake in helping the playerbase and making a stronger bond with the community. Since this summer I will be attending summer school, my activity will be noticed heavily over the summer and following into the rest of the year. I believe that Garnet Gaming has also led me to meet new people and better yet new friends, I hope to help the community be more friendly and have open arms to new players, as well as greet them with new paths to new friends.  As an NYPD Auxiliary Officer, I understand to fully listen to all sides of every report and have a result that is textbook. Along with being apart of NYPD, I live around the NYPD acronym C.P.R that stands for Courtesy, Professionalism, Respect, in which I will always have towards every player that joins Garnet Gaming. 

Edited by [GG] KC4EVER | GarnetGaming.net

I have had my great deal of encounters with you in-game and I can for sure say you are a very mature individual. I see you around often and you have a great amount of staff experience. With this being said I am giving you my +1. 

Accepted

Congratulations, Please Contact a Manager+ in game to get your rank, and contact any of our HR team to train you. 

Welcome to the staff team.

HR Members

Cypher, Arnold Smith, Copywrite, Hardey, Versetti Clickbait

HR Staff

Remake, Jackal

HR Director

Crin

@Phantom

Edited by {GG} Remake